"Hey _____"I looked up as Newt approached me "I think you might need this"He handed me a switchblade that was quite similar to the one I lost in the Glade. I wiped the dust off before smiling back at him.

"Thanks Newt"He patted my shoulder as I heard Theresa gasp.

"You alright?"He called out to her.

"I'm fine"We heard her reply. I packed some clothes, a spare flashlight,a few empty water bottles and some sheets that could be used as bandages. I saw Frypan look over to where Teresa was pulling on a shirt.I rolled my eyes as Newt turned Frypan's face back to his bag with a grin.

"What?" We finished packing as the lights flickered on. I slipped the blade into my pocket and we walked out, meeting up with Winston and Aris.

"What's going on?" Winston's question was answered by Thomas and Minho's yelling.

"Run!"We saw them sprinting towards us following by growling creatures.

"Oh shit!"Newt exclaimed and we ran.

"Thomas, Minho, what the hell are those things?"I shouted as we darted up the broken escalators.

"I don't know, just keep going!" We turned onto the floor but halted as one charged towards us. Aris ran at at it with a bat, hitting it in the legs and knocking it over. It leaped at Teresa and Thomas, separating them from us as the others arrived behind us.

"Go around, we'll meet you there!"I nodded and climbed the other escalators. Thomas and Teresa came running down the line of shops as we climbed up.

"Come on!"We looked for an exit. I heard a crash behind me and saw one of them on top of Newt.

"Newt!"I ran to him and kicked the creature through the railing "Are you alright?"I helped him up.

"Yeah, thanks ____"He gasped.

"Through here! Let's go! They're coming!"We turned into a narrow passage way. Thomas pulled at a door to no avail.

"Just keep going!"Frypan yelled as the creatures came through.

"It's a dead end!"Minho groaned as we faced an empty wall. I banged on the chained door.

"Get us out of here Thomas!"Teresa cried out.

"This one!"I yelled, gesturing for help.

"I'll hold them back!"Winston fired at the creatures while we pushed against the door "Get that door open!"He hollered as the creatures came closer.

"Move!"Frypan made a running jump and burst the lock "Come on! It's open!" I grasped Winston's arm, running through before being yanked back as one of them got hold of him.

"Winston!"

"Help me!"We all grabbed him and pulled while Minho and Thomas tried to shut the door. He screamed as the creatures dug their claws into his stomach. We finally got a hold of him and Frypan helped him up.

"Go go!"Thomas shouted and we sprinted with him following moments later.

"Over there!"I pointed to a grove hidden underneath the rubble and we all slid under, switching off our flashlights, hardly daring to breathe.

~THE NEXT MORNING~

"Hey, hey! Get outta here!"I woke up to Thomas yelling. Groaning, I got up from where I was squashed between Minho and Frypan.

"Are they gone?"Newt asked as we got up.

"Yeah, I think we're safe for now" I grimaced and stretched, easing my bones awake.