e i g h t e e n

Momo's POV
I woke up the next morning to find an empty space beside me.
I quickly went downstairs to find Jungkook in the kitchen,probably cooking breakfast for us.
I snuck up behind him and back hugged him.

3rd person POV

As Jungkook sas preparing breakfast for Momo and himself, he felt a pair of hanss wrapped around him.
His sides of his mouth curved upwards as he turned around to see Momo buring her face on to his chest while taking in his scent at the same time.

"You are finally awake, go sit by the table i will bring our food in a while." Jungkook said while leading Momo to the dining table and walking back to the cooking area.

Jungkook's POV

I quickly brought the food i made to the dining table to see Momo staring at me with a pair of loving eyes.

"Good morning." i said as i pecked her forehead.

"Good morning~" Momo replied with a sweet voice while staring at me as i remove my apron.

She started eating her food as i stared at her.

"Stop staring and eat your food, by the way, my parents are asking us to go over for dinner with your parents later,so get ready by 5.30pm" Momo said.

I nodded in response and continued eating my breakfast.

Soon, i finished eating my breakfast and went to clear up the mess on the table while Momo went to wash the dishes.

"So what are we going to do today?" i asked Momo as she was putting away the plates and bowls.

"Let's go on a date!" Momo said as she rushed upstairs to get changed.
I followed her up and also got ready.

After 10 minutes, we both gor ready and headed out to the nearby mall.
We decided to go shopping for clothes for our dinner later.

3rd person POV

Momo and Jungkook decided to shop for Momo's clothes first so they headed to a dress shop to pick out the perfect dress for tonight's important dinner.

"Momo, i picked some dresses already, could you please try them on,see which one you prefer."Jungkook said as he held up a bunch of dresses of differents colours and lengths.

After about 30 minutes of choosing, Momo finally picked a long pink dress.
imagine the dress looks like this

"Wow,the dress looks great on you!!"Jungkook exclaimed clapping his heads like a seal

Jungkook exclaimed clapping his heads like a seal.
They headed to the counter to pay for the dress and they proceeded to the suits shop to pick a suit for Jungkook.

"Now your turn, try these on." Momo said as she pointed to the selection of suits available at the shop.

Jungkook picked a few suits that he thought would look good on him.

After a few minutes, Jungkook came out of the fitting room dressed up in a balck suit.

imagine it looked like this

"Looks great!" Momo said excitely after seeing Jungkook

They headed to the counter to pay for the suit and went back home to rest
for the rest of the afternoon.

_______
hello!!
thankyou for 63 votes!!
i may write a second book to thus story so stay tuned!!

anyway, remember to vote!!
author nim