s e v e n t e e n

Momo's POV
I woke up and felt a pair of hands wrapped around me.I open my eyes to see Jungkook sleeping soundly. I thought, ' how can he look so charming even when he is sleeping?' Thinking that Jungkook was still asleep, i decided to give myself a small talk.
"Through these days, whenever i see you, my heart beats so fast,every time you get hurt i feel hurt too, everytime you leave, i feel empty inside.Could it be i am falling for you?"
"You are" Jungkook said as he opened his eyes.That was when i realised that when i was talking to myself, jungkook was awaje the whole time allowing him to hear everthing i said.

"I like you so much, but i can't show it.If you cannot accept it, i will wait for you." Jungkook said softly.

"No-" the next thing i knew was that Jungkook's lips was touching mine, i was shocked but i soon kissed back.

"So you do like me." Jungkook said as he smirked.
"So from now on you are officially mine."
Jungkook said as he hung his bunny smile on his face.

"I love you"
" i love you too!"
jungkook said as he hugged me tightly while pecking my forehead.

______
hello
thankyou so much for 223 reads and 59 votes in less than a month!!
i will end the story soon
remember to vote!!

author nim