f o u r t e e n

Momo's POV

I felt a pair of hands holding onto mine,as i woke up.
I realised that i was in a unfamilar room.

I looked to side to see Jungkook sleeping while holding my hand.

I tugged his hand a little and he woke up.

"Oh you are finally awake,while you were walking up to our room, you blacked out so i brought you to hospital to get you checked.
Turns out you have a high fever and you have to be put under observation for three days."Jungkook explained.

"It's all because of you, i took care of you cause you were sick and now it's my turn.You better take care if me." I said while a hit his arm.
"What about the rest have you told them," I asked

"Of course, i told them, they said they will be coming right after school later."Jungkook replied.

"Now time for breakfast." Jungkook said excitedly.

I giggled at the sight and started eating the hospital food given.

_______time skip____
After 5 hours,my friends started coming in to visit me."Hey Momo,are yoy feeling okay?"They asked.I nodddd my head as they continued to question me.
"Why didn't you tell us you were engaged?"
"Ho..how did you know?" I stuttered.

"You know,you can't always keep things from us,obviously your mother told us."

After one hour, i felt tired,i told Jungkook and he asked everyone to leave.

"You know, you don't have to stay here with me,you can go home."I said.

"Why would i? I promised your mother that i will take care of my beautiful wife." Jungkook replied.

I blushed immediately after he said that.

After which,he held my hand again,to make me fall into a deep sleep again.

_________
hello,
sorry for this super short chapter
as you can tell,Jungkook and Momo no longer hate each other,but will they love each other?

anyway,remember to vote and stay tuned to see what will happen next.

author nim