Chapter 9 - The Run In ✔

Começar do início

"THATS ENOUGH BOTH OF YOU!!!!" Mel scream at the top of her lungs, making us both look at her in shock as I had forgotten she was even here.

"First off Zee, I think you're out of line, you judging this guy before you even know him, Kia has a point, you can't compare him to anyone as she had an honest man and look how much he hurt her and clearly this guy has treated her well last night, you don't know him so don't jump to conclusions and judge him by the shit you've heard or read in your gossip magazines, and just be there for you sister if and when she needs you." She says holding up her hand as Zee wanted to interrupt.

"And secondly, Kia you're falling for him aren't you?" She states instead of ask. "I can tell by the way you spoke of him and defended him just then, that's the way you always defend us. And it's okay if that's how you feel about him, who gives a rat's ASS who he is and what he does, follow your heart, it will never stir you wrong, if you really listen to it with no doubts. Don't let anything Zee said change what you feel for him or how you see him, even though she only said that and reacted the way she did because she loves you and is worried about you. Don't listen to it. Okay now enough about this and go get some rest you look like you haven't slept whole night, and I think we need rest too." She says in all seriousness. That's why I love her so much.

"Thanks Mel, you're the best I love you so much I love both of you and thank you Zee for worrying so much about me, you both totally badasses and I love you both a lot, I don't know what I'll do without either of you." I said with tears rolling down my face as I go and give them a hug.

"I love you to baby sis and that's my job to worry about you but you both are right, I'll shut up, you should follow your heart." She says while holding on to me tightly.

END OF FLASHBACK

After that little scene, I told them all the details about the night before and I might have confessed what I feel for him to them and they understood why, FINALLY. I know I should be afraid after finding out who he is but I'm not, no matter who he is while being a leader of a Mafia, his sweet with me and that's all that mattered, although it doesn't matter anymore I guess as I haven't heard from him since that text. I guess his busy or doesn't want anything to do with me, who knows but I won't lie it kind of hurts. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Mel barging into my room as usual without knocking.

"Get ready we have to meet Zee at Del Posto at 6PM, she says she has a surprise for us, not sure what that is but whatever, it's Friday and now we have plans so get ready bitch." She says and with that she's gone again, slamming my door without waiting for my reply.

I stood up and went to the bathroom to get ready as it is already 5pm and I have an hour to get ready

I stood up and went to the bathroom to get ready as it is already 5pm and I have an hour to get ready. After my quick shower, I went to the closet trying to figure out what to wear. I chose my white tight fitting sleeveless dress, that reaches just above my knees and just brushed through my hair, leaving it down, with nude light make-up and I was ready to go. Wearing nothing fancy as it's really not needed to go way out tonight, plus I'm so not in the mood.

 Wearing nothing fancy as it's really not needed to go way out tonight, plus I'm so not in the mood

***

Stephano's POV

I haven't seen her in 2 weeks and it's driving me insane. I have Sam who checks on her now and then, discreetly of course, making sure she's safe and no one knows about her. Why do I do all this for her, I'll tell you why, after spending one incredible night with her, I fell for her as crazy as it sounds, it can happen it's just been proven and to think I never believed in love and look where I'm at. Pussy I know. I miss seeing her, hearing her voice and feeling her touch, God how much I miss kissing her but Dante is right, I have to keep my distance to ensure her safety, that's the only reason why I held out so long and still holding out. She's probably pissed at me, how I wish she knew the truth maybe then she'll understand and not hate me which I'm sure she does by now, probably thinking I used her which I definitely didn't as I meant everything I said to her that morning.

Snapping out of my thoughts I remember I have a business dinner to get ready for. Dante reminded me hours ago as he already made the reservations and set up the meeting for 7pm tonight. I jump in the shower for a quick wash and shave, after I'm done, I dry myself off and walk to my walk in closet to get my suit, but I changed my mind in wearing collers tonight so I opted for a black dress pants with a black t-shirt with a black suit jacket and I'm ready. I'm sure Dante and Elijah are outside already, waiting for me as we heading there together, instead of going in separate cars to the same place.

Walking into the restaurant after confirming our table, the hostess says to follow her upstairs, making my way to the stairs where the hostess is guiding us to, I hear a laugh that I know all to well

Walking into the restaurant after confirming our table, the hostess says to follow her upstairs, making my way to the stairs where the hostess is guiding us to, I hear a laugh that I know all to well. I snap my head in that direction and there she is, looking as beautiful as I remember her. I froze right on the spot, just staring at her like a man that's possessed. As if feeling my eyes on her, she turns her head in my direction and our eyes lock which results in her freezing due to shock, I'm sure, which instantly puts a smile on my face and I haven't smiled once for the pass 2 weeks, since I last seen her. And here she is infront of me, putting an instant smile on my face.

"What's the hold up man, our table is ready let's go." I hear Dante say to me snapping me out of my frozen state but doesn't break my eye contact with her.

"You guys go ahead, I'll be right there I have something important I need to take care of." I say to him without looking away from her, still keeping the eye contact locked, I make my way over to her with determination as this is a clear sign that we're meant to be, not that I believe in all that Destiny shit.

"Kiara!"

______________________________________________

That's chapter 9 as promised, hope you liked it and sorry if there wasn't any action as I explained before these chapters are necessary and apart of the plot so bare with me next update will be tomorrow. Anyways have a good night and please don't forget to comment and vote and if you can please share my book with others, I'll appreciate it.

THANKS FOR READING

KIMMY 😘