"Hart and I should go with you," Quinn suggested.

"No, you guys need to stay here," Steve argued.

"You're going to need backup. You think Tony's just going to let you get to Siberia?" Quinn said.

"No. Final answer," Sam said. "This isn't the real fight Steve,"

"Alright Sam, what's the plan?"

"We need a diversion. Something big." Sam said.

"I've got something kinda big, but I can't hold it very long. On my signal, run like hell. And if I tear myself in half, don't come back for me." Scott said.

"He's going to tear himself in half?" Bucky asked.

"You sure about this Scott?" Steve asked.

"I do it all the time. I mean once. In a lab. And I passed out," Scott told him, "I'm the boss. I'm the boss. I'm the boss." He muttered to himself. He jumped onto War Machine's back, switched his shrinking device, and turned it on. And then he was sixty feet tall, holding Rhodes by his foot.

"Holy shit!" Peter yelled.

"What the hell?!" Tori yelled at the same time as Skylar. Antman began laughing.

"Okay, tiny dude is big now," Rhodes exclaimed.

"I guess that's the signal," Steve said.

"Way to go, Tic tac!" Sam grinned. Scott was about to throw Rhodes.

"Give me back my Rhodey," Tony said as he threw War Machine. Spiderman caught him with webs. Quinn and Lexi looked over at Tori, who was fighting off Natasha. Once she overpowered her, she ran over to them.

"Why are you two staring at me like that?" The smaller blonde girl asked skeptically.

"Do you want to go against orders and back up the elderly men?" Quinn asked. Tori giggled at her comment.

"I need to stay here, but you two go. They're going to need to it." Tori said, running off. Lexi saw where Bucky and Steve were running to and noticed Black Panther following them.

"This way!" Lexi said as the girls began following them. Tony was busy fighting off Sam when airplane when came at his head. He was getting really pissed off with Antman's sixty-foot figure.

"Okay, anybody on our side hiding any shocking and fantastic abilities they'd like to disclose? I'm open to suggestions."

"I got something. I could say it's quite groundbreaking," Lorelei joked.

"Perfect! Use it." He exclaimed. She looked over to T'Challa, who was getting blocked by the Antman.

"You want to get to them? You got to go through me," Scott threatened, as he kicked the boxes that T'Challa was standing on. He ran, but he wasn't fast enough and fell over. Just as Scott was about to grab him, Lorelei threw her fist hard on the ground, causing the earth to split once more, but this time it was much. Scott's foot fell into a twenty foot crack in the earth. Just then, War Machine fired a bunch of bombs at him, while Spiderman began to tie him up with webbing. Spiderman webbed Skylar's arm, and he swung her up to Antman's pressure point in his neck and began to push on it, hard. If they were lucky, it would knock him out.

But T'Challa was kept busy by Clint and Tori. He caught two of the arrows that Clint shot at him and they exploded near his face.

"We haven't met yet. I'm Clint." He said, turning is bow into a staff.

"I don't care," T'Challa replied, receiving a kick in the back by Tori as she was visible again. He turned and narrowed his eyes at her.

"Your royal Highn-ass," she bowed mockingly, becoming invisible again, and continuing to fight him.