Living with the schools jerk 40

------LUKE'S P.O.V!------

I didn't sleep all night, I couldn't. I was too shocked at what I heard, what I kept hearing. I'm still shocked! The fact that she said it not only once, but three times! The only question that's been running through my head is, 'Did she mean it?' And that's the only question I don't have an answer to.

Of course, if I even go to ask myself the next question, I bite it back before the second word can even start to get out. I can't think like that, because the truth is I'm scared. I'm scared of the answers, and I don't want to discover them.

I sighed and rolled over, almost squishing a still sleeping Tarsha. I sat up and looked down at her. There's no doubt that she's beautiful. I looked down into my lap as a frown came to my face. She really deserves better then Mitchel. She truly does. I sighed before lying back down and closing my eyes. Some sleep won't hurt... If I only I was able to.

"Lucas?" I opened my eyes to see Tarsha looking at me. "Luke." I muttered. She was quick to nod her head. "Right, that's what I said. Luke." I chuckled and she grinned at me. "What's the time?" She asked and I shrugged. "I don't know. My phone was beside me when I fell asleep." I told her. "I've no idea where it is now, sorry." I said and she laughed. "It's alright. I'll find it."

She started feeling around for my phone, but, well. Let's just say that what she touched definitely wasn't my phone! "Oh shit! Sorry!" She said after I let out a groan. She started going red in embarrassment, and usually I would make a smart comment, but I was too concentrated on stopping an erection that was soon to come.

"Luke?" She breathed out, her voice still husky from sleep. "Stop. Just, stop talking." I closed my eyes and just lye there. It wasn't happening, and soon enough my mini-Lucas was back again. I sighed and sat up, pulling the dona back. "Where are you going?" She asked me and I looked at her with a smirk. "I need a cold shower." Her eyes went huge and she forced a nod. I only laughed.

------TARSHA'S P.O.V!------

"Shit!" I cussed as the pancake caught fire in the pan. I was usually such a good cook! But this morning I just failed! I was quick to grab the fire blanket and smother the fire. "Whoa! I get out of the shower and you've almost burnt the whole kitchen down!" Luke said as he came into the kitchen. I gave him an evil look and he chuckled.

Fifteen minutes later, I'd rid of the extremely burnt pancakes and the new ones had been cooked, served with ice cream and chocolate topping. "Luke!" I called to him in the lounge. "Mmm?" I sighed. "Well are you eating, or do I get more for myself?" I asked sarcastically. "Har har, funny." He rolled his eyes as he came into the kitchen and sat with me at the bench.

We dug in and it was silent until I said, "I miss mum and dad." He looked at me with raised eyebrows, and it seemed like he was thinking about something, before he finally said "Yeah, me too." Silence again. "You know," I tried to keep conversation up. "We've received letters, and post cards and things," "And pictures," He corrected and I nodded. "And pictures. Just no phone calls. I kind of miss mum and dads voices. Is that weird?" I asked him seriously and he shrugged. "I dunno." Was his brilliant reply. "But I guess that's why they invented the telephone?" I narrowed my eyes. "Now who's trying to be funny?" I muttered.

------KELLY'S P.O.V!------

"Just go down, I'll be right there. I just have to change." I nodded my head. "Wait, where's Ann?" I asked her and we heard Anna call out from the bathroom, "TOILET!" We laughed before I grabbed the blankets and pillows, heading downstairs. We'd just finished setting up Tarsha's surprise party, and we were beyond tired. But, still, we'd agreed we were up for some movies and gossip, along with the munchies.

I set up the blankets on the floor before running to the kitchen. I skidded to a halt in my pink fluffy socks immediately when I saw what awaited me. Okay so everyone knows I like Chase... Everyone but Chase. And here Chase was, casually leaning against the counter with nothing but boxers on, drinking from the coke bottle.

"Hey Kelly." He said after finally he realized I was here. I gave him a head nod and walked up to him, waiting for the coke bottle. "Ew. Now me and Ann are going to have Chase germs!" I paused, knowing that I was lieing. "It's not so bad for Tammy." I muttered and I heard him chuckle. "I can show you a better way to get my germs." He put the coke bottle on the bench behind him, wiggling his eyebrows as he stepped closer to me.

I shrugged. "I really wouldn't care." I smirked at him and his eyebrows went higher. "I knew you liked me." I rolled my eyes. "I knew you knew I liked you." I lied and he put his head to the side. "I still win, because I know something that you don't." "And that is?" Curiosity got the better of me. "I like you, too." He announced before taking my hand and bringing his lips to mine.

I kissed back immediately, and as he bit down on my lower lip I moaned, giving him access. I pulled my hands up and around the back of his neck as he let out a groan and pushed me up against the sink. We both pulled away at the same time needing air, but this didn't stop him from continuing to kiss down my jaw to my neck. "Chaaase," I breathed out as he gave me a love bite.

Suddenly he stopped and pulled his head back up. He looked at me, his eyes roaming all over my face, stopping at my cheek. He brought his hand up to my cheek and held it, his eyes still glued to it. I furrowed my eyes in confusion. "Chase?" I asked him and his eyes shot up to mine. "What happened to your cheek?" My eyes widened and I shoved his hand away from my cheek and muttered, "Nothing." Before pushing him away and walking back into the lounge room like nothing had even happened.