Living with the schools jerk 37

------TARSHAS P.O.V!------

I squealed as the pepsi ran down through my hair and all over my clothes. By this time the tables around us were watching and pointing, whispering. "LUCAS!" I screamed as I grabbed the pie from James' tray and chucked it at him. "TARSHA!" He screamed back at me as he felt his meat-filled hair. I doubled over in laughter before I was suddenly tackled to the floor.

I looked up in shock at a smirking Luke. He was looking at me with a blank expression; no anger, no amusement. But that quickly changed as a smirk came onto his face. "LUKKKKKEEEEE!" I groaned loudly as he put jelly in my hair and messaged it in. He bent down and licked my ear slowly. "I thought I told you I didn't like you calling me 'Lucas', huh?" He growled huskily into my ear. I tried not to think of how his crotch was so close to my front, but this proved to be harder when he put more jelly on my chest, slowly messaging it in.

He raised his left eyebrow at me as his hands got lower and lower. He then quickly winked before bringing his face down closer to mine. I was faintly aware of Ryan and Tammy cheering us on. Why does he do this to me? In public?

------LUKE'S P.O.V!------

I wanted to kiss her, and I have no idea why. I mean, I couldn't do that to her. Her boyfriend is right there! Though he's a slimy git! I gritted my teeth together before telling her, "I won!" I winked at her yet again as I pulled my face away from hers. She rolled her eyes and I only smirked before jumping off of her before I done something we would both regret.

But I didn't get all that far before there was ice cream slowly running down my back. "UGH!" I gasped as my body gave a small shake from the coldness. "Game on, mole!" Tarsha told me, winking as I turned around. She's in for it!

------TARSHAS P.O.V!------

Three. Fucking. Weeks. Suspension. THREE WEEKS?! I mean, common! It was a little food! No need to put it on our permanent records! It's been two weeks since Luke and me started a massive food war, and in that time Mum and, well, Dad, have gotten married, (They sent us a letter with photos of Las Vegas.), Claire lost her two front teeth, Ann told me Kyle and her had finally done the dirty, and Mitch has asked me to be his girlfriend! Very eventful couple of weeks!

I sighed as I made my way downstairs. Only one more week til I can be free of Lucas. "This is all your fault!" I snarled at him; he was watching Ryan Sheckler on MTV. "You started it." He shrugged and I scowled at him. "I did not!" I said. "You threw pizza at my head!" I told him, outraged. He only shrugged again, this time as he chuckled.

"Maybe you and your little player shoulda got a room." He suggested sarcastically and anger boiled inside of me. "What so it's okay for you to lip-lock with any bitch you find, yet I can't kiss my boyfriend? It's a two-way street, Lucas." "That's different." He snarled. "They know full well I'm only in it for the fuck. But you, well you seem a little too naive to believe you're being played." Ouch. That seriously hurt. I felt tears come to my eyes. "And it's Luke." He muttered absentmindedly.

I sighed, trying to blink back the tears before I jumped up. "Mitch is coming over. Be nice." I warned him before heading to the kitchen. I made some mac and cheese for dinner and seven minutes later it was done. I was quite enjoying it... Before Lucas stole it, the pig! But I ignored it and let him have it, but only because the doorbell rang.

------MITCH'S P.O.V!------

She opened the door and smiled hugely at me. I returned the smile and told her I missed her. "I brought you a rose." I whispered before giving her a peck. She laughed before saying, "Aw, thank you!" I grinned and she stepped aside to let me in. I watched as she led the way into the kitchen. She's fucking hot! I decided to voice my thoughts. "You look beautiful." I smiled at her again and she blushed, making me chuckle.