Living with the schools jerk 18

Once I had the bottle, I walked back to the entrance, only to hear Lucas and Tammy arguing.

"Are too!"

"Are not!"

"Are too!"

"Are NOT!"

"Are tooOOoo!" It sounded like she was teasing him? And he sounded irritated!

I ignored it all and walked in the lounge, where everyone was sitting and all looking interested in their argument over their little tiff. As I walked in, I tried not to realize that the room went awkwardly silent. I put my head down and silently sat back down in my spot. I placed the bottle in the middle of our circle, and looked up expectantly at the others.

"Right," Kelly started, grabbing everyone's attention, which had been adverted to once forgotten conversations. "There're two rules, and two rules only; One, you have to do, or in some cases, not many, say what you've been asked/told to. Second, there's no ifs, no buts. Understand?" Everyone agrees in some matter of communication, me just nodding my head. "Oh, and one more thing... We'll choose the dare or truth, and THEN we'll spin the bottle. Agreed?" She asked everyone again, and again, we all agreed.

"Okay, so first of all, I dare who ever the bottle lands on, to remove one item of clothing. NOT socks, head-band, little things like that, okay?" She asked. We all laughed, and the atmosphere so easily became lighter. I smiled. "Look, I know you want to see my sexy bod, but that's abit too far Kells." James said suggestively, wiggling his eyebrows. She groaned and rolled her eyes, causing us all to laugh again.

"Okay, spin it already!" Rhy said impatiently. She laughed and then placed the bottle in the middle once more, but this time spinning it, fast, before pulling her hand back.

The bottle started to slow down at Kyle, and then got slower when it got around to Luke's side. It then completely stopped right near me, next to Tammy! We all laughed, but Tammy looked like she could die! She was sooo red!

I nudged her while everyone was still too busy laughing to notice. "Tammy, just slip off your cardigan!" I told her quietly. She nodded, still flushed, and then I cleared my throat. Everyone looked at Tammy, four of the boys with lust in their eyes. Wait, WHAT? FOUR? Okay, Kyle is free. But... Why is Chase looking away? He had his eyes on the wall, and was just staring.

"Booooo! You're no fun!" They all teased. I turned at the same time Chase did, and saw she had taken off her cardigan. She was grinning, probably cos they all thought she'd do such a thing! I looked back at Chase suspiciously. He now had relief in his eyes. Did he... Like Tammy? Like, like like Tammy? I dropped it as Tammy, the game obviously was going to continue being played where the last victim span and chose the dare or truth, said, "Whoever it lands on has to tell us all who they have a crush on. If you don't like anyone, well then whoever your last crush was!" She laughed, back to her normal, hyper, UN-embarrassed selves. But before spinning it, she added, "Oh, and boys, if you've never had a 'crush', or you don't even know what that is," She said sarcastically, making the rest of us three girls laugh. "Then you can just tell us who your last fling was!" She giggled, and then we girls joined in. The boys were just smirking, all of couse for Kyle.

Before I could think of anything more coherent then; 'I'm hungry!' (Though I wasn't), Tammy had spun the bottle. And in an instant, it landed on James. He grinned. "My last 'fling' was with Bianca!" He smirked. We, (girls), all rolled our eyes, and the guys all just laughed. Again, except for Kyle. Geez, he already loved Ann! I smiled at this thought! But from now on, when I say 'boys', I mean all the guys except for Kyle. And on the occasion, when Kyle does do something with them, well... Then I'll let you know!

Before I knew it, James had the bottle and was speaking. "Okay. So, whoever this bottle ends up pointing at, has to kiss Rhy!" He laughed. "What sort of kiss?" I asked, pretending to be scared. Which I was. Horribly. Afraid. God only knows what's touched, or been in, that mouth! "Um, let's see... A one minute pash!" He laughed evilly. That ass! I hope it lands on a guy! Rhy was just laughing his head off, smirking at all us girls. Ugh, freak!

He spun the bottle and it landed on... Tammy! AGAIN! She has to suffer! I feel bad for her! She groaned and got into position, making him come to her! Haha, she learnt well from whoever she learnt from! I adverted my gaze else where after they lip-locked, wanting to see the done it, but not watch them... Enjoy? It. Instead my gaze followed over to, surprisingly, Chase. What?! Not my damned fault! I just wanted to see if he was angry! But what I saw on his face shocked me! It wasn't jealousy - It was concern. Along with anger and something somewhat like... Protective? He was gritting his teeth, god-damn it! What the hell?

It was over as soon as it'd began. Rhy took the bottle from the middle, where it had been pointing evilly at him and Tammy, and looked at... Kelly? They done a little head-nod thing, and they must have not realized I'd seen. "...has to...the closet...with...and stay...for seven minutes." I was sort of listening to what Rhy was picking, but wasn't. I was pondering on why Chase was acting weird about Tammy's shots, and why Kells and Rhy just done a silly little head lock.

I snapped out of my thinking when someone was waving a hand in front of me. Nate's. I looked at him, and he was smirking. "Huh?" I asked unintelligibly. I then looked at every one else. ALL the boys were smirking... But so where the girls... Even Ann? What... The fuck? Luke and Kelly's were the biggest, but in Luke's smirk, I could tell there was also anger and annoyance clear. I then looked at the bottle in the middle of our circle, to see its head rested on me. I gulped.

"Okay... So it's my turn?" I asked unsure. "What do I gotta do?" I asked all of them. Their smirks just got bigger. "Weren't you listening at all? Rhy said that... Whoever the bottle landed on had to spend, 'Seven minutes in heaven', so in other words, seven minutes in the closet." She said impatiently, though the smirk was still on her face. I gulped again, but the only difference was that it was probably louder.

"W-With who?" I asked in a small voice.

They all cooed in unison, and simply, but no denying the excitement, said together, "Lucas."