Living with the schools jerk 51

Tarsha's P.O.V

A feeling I've never known before comes over me and I have the need to feel Luke’s lips on my own.

As he pulls away from the embrace I pull him back in.

Luke's P.O.V

She pulls me back in and I smile. Knowing she doesn't want the hug to end makes me so happy.

I go to put my arms back around her when she stops me. I give her a questioning look,but it's answered when she suddenly pushes her lips up to mine.

Tarsha's P.O.V

Kissing Luke again after so long makes me feel like crying. I've missed him so much.

He immediately kisses me back. I can't help the moan that escapes me as he licks my bottom lip continually. Just for fun, I deny him entrance and he groans.

Luke's P.O.V

She keeps her mouth firmly shut. I bring my left hand up to cup her face as my right goes to the small of her back.

Ignoring the many whispers around us, I spin her around and push her up against the slightly ajar door behind us.

Tarsha's P.O.V

Moaning as he pushes me up against the door a little roughly, I bring my hands up to his hair, tugging furiously.

I finally open my mouth for him. As our tongues begin to wrestle he let's out a funny little noise. Somewhat like a content sigh, ending in a moan.

Luke's P.O.V

I move my hands all over her. Down along her arms, across her stomach, down her back and to her waist; taking in all of her.

My hands rest on the low of her back as I pull away for only a second, giving her a small chance for air.

Her hands find the front of my shirt. She pulls it in an attempt to bring me closer. Helping her, I pull her by her waist into me.

I can feel the lack of air catching up, and so I put all the passion, all the love and the lust into the last few seconds of the kiss.

Tarsha’s P.O.V

Suddenly Luke’s lips aren’t on mine anymore and I open my eyes in a panic.

It takes me two seconds to realize what’s happening and as soon as I do I push away from the door.

“Stop!” I yell at the top of my voice.

Nobody even looks at me, and Mitchel ignores me, continuing to try and get a blow at Lucas. He fights back, dodging Mitchel’s punches and throwing a few of his own.

“Ryan!”

I suddenly turn to him and push his chest roughly. I feel tears come to my eyes.

“What are you doing, you big idiot!”

His eyes widen as a look of shock comes to his face.

“Stop them!” I cry.

Before I know it Ryan is breaking up the fight. He stands in between the two boys as they both huff from lack of air. The atmospheres tense as nobody knows what to do or to say.

“Right,” Ryan starts. “Either both of you man up right fucking now and shake each others hands, or one of you have to leave.”

Luke’s P.O.V

I look from a crying Tarsha over at an angry Mitchel, and so back and forth.

In other circumstances, there’s no way in hell that I would put my hand out. But I would do anything for Tarsha. So keeping this in mind, I slowly reach my hand out to Mitchel.

A minute passes and Mitchel still hasn’t moved. I pull my hand away and look at Ryan. He shrugs and I turn around to face Tarsha.

Tarsha’s P.O.V

Luke walks over to me, a distraught look on his face. Mitchel starts following him, but Ryan pushes him back.

He pulls me into a tight hug and I suppress a small sob. He sways us slightly before pulling away. He looks down at me and gives me a small smile.