The Date

It was 3 o'clock and you just wear your normal outfit but it quite hard since your dads looking at you weirdly since you were wearing quite a beautiful outfit. "Uh.. Tiger.. Where are you going dress like that?" You gulp down and take your courage to speak. "I'm.. Going on a da- I mean a walk in the park with someone!" You mentally face palm yourself.

"Okay.. Well be careful.." He continued back at looking at his tablet. You put on your shoes and walking and by walking is basically walk but faster then anyone. "Hey Y/n! " Peter wave toward you with the most shining cute little smile on his face. 'Oh god why do you want to tortured me like this!?'

"AAHHCCHHOO!!" Thor sneeze. "Did someone talk about me something?"

"Hey! Wow you look.. Beautiful today.." You blush t his word. "T-thanks.. I-it just a normal clothe.." You smile. Both of you walk around the park talking enjoying some ice cream. That when you and Peter where holding hands under a tree. You could feel a killing intent somewhere.

"Y/n..stay here please.." He look serious. 'My spider sense is tingling.. Something bad is going to happen..' Peter thought to himself. It was coming from a bushes and it was.. A cat?  "Seriously.. A cat? What in the world?" Peter look so confused. "Okay.. That's weird.." But that killing intent just a moment ago hasn't gone yet. "Peter get away from there.. Now!" You grab Peter collar and pull him behind you when a man with a blonde hair come out.

Oh shit.. It was your dad. "Hahaha..  Hi Mr Roger.." He give Peter the most death glare ever. "Hi dad.." Akwardly wave at him. "Peter.. What are you doing with my daughter?"

"Uh.. It's a date we done nothing wrong!" Steve sigh. "Okay that's fine.. Just how do you explain that to Tony?" You see your watch and when you see it was one of your dad suit is deploying here. "Oh shit.. OH SHIT IT NOT JUST ONE SUIT!?" damn he deploy every suit to find you.

"So.. I have to tell this to dad aren't i?" Steve nodded. "Well might as well call him. "Yeah I don't think you have too..." Peter pint on the sky showing a red suit flying toward here. "Oh damn that coca cola can.." Steve raised his eyebrow.

"I see our daughter have both of our personality.." You shrug. "Tiger! OH MY GOD YOU ARE DATING PETER!!" you akwardly smile. "Y-yeah.." He look t you with the most serious face in history of stark family. "Okay  you know what I'm gonna kill him.."

"What!? Dada no no!!" You hold his hand to make him stop from shooting Peter. "Okay first.. I can let you date Peter on one condition.." You sign at his damn everytime condition. "NONE OF YOU CAN DO SOME MILKSHAKE OR FONDUE UNTIL THE TWO OF YOU MARRIED GOT IT!?"

oh god why MILKSHAKE!? "DAD WHAT THE FUCK!?" he shrug. "Also let both of us speak to Peter.." Tony grab Peter by the collar and Steve follow him from behind. They bring Peter somewhere but not far from you.

"Listen up Spidey boy.. If you break my cute little tiger lily heart I won't hesitated to fucking kill you and damn right I make sure the whole Avengers and FUCKING SHIELD BE UP YOUR LITTLE PRICK ASS!" Peter stood there whether to terrified or just laugh.

"Tony chill he won't do that.. I mean he is a nice kid.." Steve said which make Tony cool off his expression. "Okay.. Peter sorry.. Okay I just don't want my cute little tiger to be heartbroken-" Suddenly there is a small explosion happen in the park. "What is that!?" They look around and it was a weird colour of smoke in it.

"What the..." You quickly run toward your dad. "Dad!" Peter quickly look at you with a concern look. "Hey what's happening!?"

"I don't know a weird dude with a skeleton mask just set on a bomb.. It make most of the citizen faint.. I guess it a sleeping gas!" Tony quickly call on FRIDAY. "FRI inform all of the Avengers to meet at the park ASAP!  There is an attack and a lot of the citizen is in danger!" "Right a way sir!"

"COME ON AVENGERS! IF YOUR NOT A SCARED CAT THEN COME OUT AND PLAY WITH ME! OR ALL OF THEM GONNA DIE!!" You rolled your eye. "Man what is wrong with this guy!?" You press on your watch to be in suit mode. "Peter go suit up!" You run toward the criminal only to see him wearing a damn skeleton mask.

"Oh my what is this?" He look at you with his crazy red bloody eye which send chill through your spine. "Wow.. You are quite a mad fellow.." He laugh. "A HAHAHA!! You can say it was already in my vein.. They call me Doctor Mad.. Pleasure to see you darling.." He give you a creepy smile even though he wear a mask you can somehow imagine what his disgusting smile would be like.

"Man.. Criminal is just getting crazier now.." He smirk.
"You don't say.."

Guys I'm so sorry for the short one.. Very sorry but I don't have any idea since I use my ideas in my exam because of the damn hard ass question.. Well I have a surprises for you guy when I post the next chapter..
-from your fuck up author Miu..