Beach day?

It already been a few days since that accident and it so hot today. Like super hot! You bee  inside you room feeling like you can melt into liquid any moment. "Ugh so hot.. I just finished my fucking homework why is today so damn hot!? Summer is damn over!!"

Then your door open revealing Stephen  in front of the door. You quickly take a gun who Natasha give to you. In case of emergency "who are you!! Stephen Strange never use the front door!!" He just room his eye.

"Where did you get that damn gun?" Behind him was Tony. Shit. "Uh.. This is.. Aunt black Widow give it to me.." He sigh. You saw Your dad wearing a short and a jacket. "Pop what are you wearing?"

He looked at his cloth and smirk "pack your shit kiddo were going to the beach!" Withing a few second you already on your swimsuit with a blue and red jacket, a sunglasses, and a bag full of snacks and book. "Done old man let's go!!" You say excited like a child but God. Vision is more like a child. "Tony why is vision and y/n keep screaming 'BEACH! BEACH BEACH!!!!' so many time?"

He just fucking shrug. And oh my god your dad was wearing a jacket with a cat hoodie. Literally the hoodie have a cat ear and it look cute on your dad and even Peter agreed.

At the beach
You arrive at the beach easily by Stephen portal. After just a few minutes Bucky keep telling everyone to touch his metal hand which keep your absorbing heat. "Y/n touch it!!" You shake your head. "Are you a chicken?" You look at him with a death stare. "Beg your pardon?" You said with a devilish face.

"Like I say? You scare?" You smirk he is so gonna regret this. "Okay I touch it.. But you have to hug Vision who been inside the sand absorbing more heat.. Hug him and I touch your hand.." He made a censored look. "Ugh.. Probabl-" You touch his hand and oh my god it hot as fuck!!!

You burned your hand.. Literally you fucking burned your hand.. "I touch your hand now you have to go hug vision you a- hole.."

Your hand is like still burning. It like touching a very hot iron. Natasha who next to you just fucking panic when your hand got burn. "Y/n what the fuck happen!?" He saw Barnes with your hand print on his metal arm. "Oh.. Well Barnes are you gonna hug vision or not?"

He is quiet for a second before you and Natasha say "WEAK!!"

"Ok.. Ok I'm sorry.. Please I don't want to touch vision body.. Just tell me to do something else.." You have this evil grin on your face. You give him a bag of chip. "What?"

"Open it in the middle of the beach and that's all.." He rise an eyebrow and Natasha just holding her laughter.

He go and open the bag of chips.

You know what happened. "SEAGULL!!!!"

Everyone laugh at what happen to Bucky. Well that was fun..