Prank Master Jr. (Re-Edit)

You can't sleep. You keep rolling around your bed. "Hah.. I can't sleep! What should I do?" Then the light bulb inside your mind lit up. "I know.. Hehe.." You smile sinisterly.

"Jarvis!" You call for the AI. "Yes miss y/n?"

"Is my daddy still in his lab?"  "No miss." The AI replay.

Great.. My plan will begin.. You thought to your self. Then you quietly open the door and slowly close it hoping you won't make a sound. "Now first thing first.. We need the meme experts.." You were sprinting slowly and quietly to his bedroom.

Knock knock

"Hey this is protocol bird meme. We need your help agent." You whisper quietly until something jump behind you and almost make you scream. "Agent bird meme is here." He replied making you laugh a little bit. "What our mission captain?" He whisper to you.

"First of all we need the second bird meme." He smirk and nodded. He lift you up to his head and quietly run around the hallway.

You arrive at the kitchen when you see Sam was drinking some milk. Then you quietly hug him on his leg.

"Woah there y/n!  Chill what do You want in this hour?" He smiled and look at you .

"We need you in the team bird bro 2! It mission prank." You whisper to his ear. You waiting for a respond when he stomp his leg and salute on you. "Agent bird bro 2 will join the mission sire!" He was making a salute at you.

The mission begin.

You go to Natasha room and put a special lipstick. For Natasha.

For Bucky,  Clint and Sam deal with it.

While Bruce.. Lego's. Lego around his bed.. Everywhere.

The prank was about to begin when you remember a cool prank.  It was Syrup.

You put syrup in Wanda shoes and shampoo.

You decided,  maybe you put some special strawberry flavour pop tart.

For your daddies Clint and Sam have make some poem for them.

Time skip,  in the morning.

You didn't sleep at all. You stay up night waiting for what gonna happen,  when the first scream was heard at Bruce room. "AAAARRRRRHGGGGHHH!!! WHO THE FUCK PUT LEGOS IN MY ROOM!?"  You heard a scream of pain.

One down.

Next you heard a loud BOOM!  it was the sound of an explosion. "Why is there a giant e plosive pillow in my room!!!???" You tried your hard tried not to laugh. Sam and Clint was inside your room hiding and laughing.

"Why..WHY IS MY LIPS FEEL LIKE A BURNING MEET RIGHT NOW!?"

" WHY IS THERE A SYRUP IN MY SHOES!?!!??"

"OH ODIN BEARD!! THIS-this Pop tart.. . Taste spicy.. Suddenly.." He puked.

"Who the fuck wrote this poem in my room!?" Scream Tony.

In the poem was

Roses are red,
Violet is blue,
I have ten finger,
All both third finger is for you.

For a child you have absolute zero interest about that poem or what it mean.

Mission accomplished.

You got grounded with Clint and Sam. "is it worth it Captain?"

You nodded as you pressed another button. "Oh yes it does.." The button explode making Loki get out of his room full of glitter. "YYYYYYY///NNNN!!"