The fight

The fight started. You were fighting the big Rocky dude when the metal Sytche almost hit you. You use your hand to stop it. "Wow! I guess I'm pretty strong.. " He push the Sytche further to you making you push backward. You quickly let go and jump on top of the Sytche. You take your sword out about to strike before he lift his Sytche up and throw you away.

"WOAH!!!!" Suddenly you can feel you something just catch you. You look and saw Peter cought you before you fall. "Hey!" You smile. "Hello.. Wait aren't you supposed to be in school?? "

"Aren't you supposed to be in school?"

Then a loud crash seing a red cloak chasing the squid ward and a floating rock. "Dad!?" "Y/n I need you to go to Wakanda quickly and tell T'Challa what is happening!" Your eye widen. "WHAT I CAN'T JUST LEAVE YOU FIGHTING THEM ALON-"

"Tiger just do it!! Peter come on!" Peter quickly chase after Tony. Suddenly Bruce come running toward you. "Y/n..your dad is right.. We need to tell T'Challa  who ever he is and everyone what happening.." You cursed under your breath. "Come on.. I'm going to The Avengers HQ grab Rodney and then were going to Wakanda.. "

Bruce nodded. You quickly sprinted ignored the yell of people when you bum into them. Once you arrive you can see the ship blasting off. Away from your sight. You eye widen "no no... I have to help them.. " You about to run back that when Bruce grab your wrist.

"Y/n I know how you feel but we have to go.. " You look at the space ship and then back at Bruce. You felt a weird hot feeling in your eye and that is just your tear. "But.." You sigh and continued walking back into the HQ. That when Pepper where there. "Oh dear god.. Y/n are you okay?" She put both her hand on your shoulder and looking at you to see any injury.

"I'm fine.. Why are you here?"

"I'm here to find Tony.. He have aeeting but I call him and he didn't answer.. So I thought he was here.. " "Y/n!?" You look at Pepper back to see Rodney with a panic look. "What's going on!?"

"No time to explain.. We have to go to Wakanda NOW!" He nodded then he saw Bruce. "Hol- Bruce!? Where have you been!?" Bruce laugh a little. "Long story but I tell you on the way we have to go NOW.. " He look at you then back at Bruce. "Come on.. We have a spare quin jet.. "

"Y/n!" Pepper call for you. You turn around and look at her. "Good luck.. " You smile and nodded.

Time Skip
"So your saying a giant purple dude trying to wipe out half of the universe?"

"Yes.."

"And he need all 6 rainbow stone for it?"

"Uh.. Yes??" You shrug. "Well that aside.. Have you seen Vision?" His eye twitch. "Well.. Wanda and him is on a Honey moon.." The fuc- did I heard that right?!  "What?" He chuckle. "Yeah.. They have a relationship.. So they having a couple holiday.. " You sigh so loud it sound as if you just found out something embarrassing.

"Well fuck.." You open your phone am call a contact call Spider Assassin.

"Hello?"

"Nat?"

"Oh y/n did you hear the new?"

"Yeah.. Do you know where Wanda and Vision is?"

"Yeah why?" You sigh of relieves.

"Well those aliens are after the shiny hello stone so please for the love of God bring them to Wakanda.." She laugh. "Ok kid.. Also don't worry I have quin jet with me.. "

"Why do you have quin jet with you?"

"I don't know.. I use it for these two hone moon I guess.." You sigh and ended the call. "Well.. Shit.. Let just get ready to arrive in Wakanda ASAp.. "

"Roger that Cap.. " Rodney said with a smirk.