Camping

Let's go to camping uncle Clint said,  it will be fine he said,  what could go wrong?  He said. "It will be FINE IF I'M NOT LOST IN THE MIDDLE OF A FOREST!!" you are wandering around the forest because Clint, Sam and Bucky decided you should enjoy the nature more and don't be like your dad they said "okay I will come.." But now you are regretting it. "Oh man.. I-im scared.." You are mentally screaming course you scared of the dark more than anything.

You still wondering around when you heard a rustling sound near a bushes. You quietly get neat it. You push some of the leaf away the you saw, NOTHING. "Wow.. Scared much.." You then still getting lost in the forest. Then you saw a light deep in the forest. You run toward the light thinking that it might be people but you starting to slow down when you relies it wasn't what you think.

It was an HYDRA facilities. "Oh my.." You raised an eyebrow when they were lifting something quite heavy. "What are they carrying.." I should go back.. When you step back you accidently step on a stick. They able to hear it. They suddenly become aware. Without thinking you quickly run into the forest. You run and then gun shot was here and then a bullet almost hit you. "OMG!!!" You scream, your legs hit a root of the tree. "Ugh!" You tried to get up but your leg hurt.

"No no no!!" You tried to wake up but it hurt like hell. Suddenly a hand was put on your shoulder. You imidietly panic. You turn around slowly and saw It was Uncle Clint. "Hey.. It ok, it me.." You calm down but the gunshot was still heard around you. "U-uncle Clint we have to run!!" You grab his hand but he doesn't budge.

"Uncle Clint!! We have to go!!" You pull him with all your might but he still didn't move. Suddenly a shadow jump right in front of you. "KYYYYAAAAA!!" your high pitch scream probably can be heard everywhere. You just fainted after finish screaming.

Clint POV
I didn't bunch because I know the gunshot is Bucky and Sam.  We accidentally found the Hydra base after y/n run. But damn, she already fainted. "CRAP!! WHY DID YOU SCARED HER?" I panicking. "Well sorry I was just doing some prank!!" "Well what am I going to tell Tony th-" Suddenly a hug clunk was heard as if the sound of metal hit the ground. I turn around to see Steve and Tony both in a suit with Natasha. "Hi.." They look at me then look at y/n and me again.

"Barton.. We will deal with your ass later.. As Sam and Bucky...we will talk about this later.." Tony pick up y/n and then blast off leaving Steve and Natasha deal with us. "Now.. How do we deal with the three of you.." She said while cracking her knuckle. "Steve.. Help us?" Bucky looking at Steve. "No Buck.. You deserve it.." He turn around and Nat Starting to deal with us.