bath time (Re-Edit)

You are around four years old now.

Steve is right in front of your room with Tony next to him wearing a full iron man armor. "Really Tony?" "What.. You know how she is! The last time we try time bath her she hid around the air vent.." Steve only shook his head. He then prosed with opening the door on your room.

"Hey y/n." He said opening the door fully. You turn around happily.  "Hey dad hey mo-" You notice his armor then you know exactly what gonna happen. You sprinted at them and slide between Steve leg and run through the window. "Dang it!! Jarvis tell me her location right now!" Tony flew around the house with his iron man suit searching for you.

Since you I'm the Avengers facility,  your dad Steve has ask all the Avengers to search for you. "So basically she don't want to go bath?" Natasha ask then look at everyone. They actually agreed to help. Which make you easier to find. Is what they think. "Okay everyone split up we going to find her for her bath time." Everyone then went on different direction.

Your in the vent around the living room watching some show when you hear a slit sound of thunk you know who in the vent. You then slowly crawling around the vent avoiding any sound when something grab your leg. "AHA!  found you squirt!" You scream the most high pitched voice that everyone can hear. You struggle to be let go but,  as a master  of assassins of course he didn't let go.

He drag you out of the vent and landed right on the sofa. "Come on kid you need a bath.." You pouted. Your not gonna give up of course,  you have a genius idea. "Hey uncle Clint! Is that aunt Natasha throwing all the coffee away!!" You pointed at the kitchen.  He fell for it. "What!!  Natasha not again don't throw the coffee away- wait second she's not here.." He turned the see you were gone.

"Crap.." He murmur under his breath.

You are clearly being hunt down by the Avengers. This time your hiding in a good spot. In the bath room. No one gonna suspect a thing.

It work. Everyone search every inch of the place cannot find you while you in the other hand,  sneezing like storm. "Y/n!!  Where are you??" You heard your dad scream. You heard the door open. When he open he looked you in horror. "S-suprised..." Your shiver as the cold feeling inside your body is getting colder and colder.

"Kid!? Why in the actually Jagger nut would you hide here!!???" You laughed as your eye shut down.

You wake up by the voice calling you. "Y/n? .. . Y/n wake up! " You open your eye to see your parent and the other Avengers looking at you. And your both dad eyes is red and puffy. "Hey what happens?" Tony and Steve look at each other the they face become serious. "Everyone can you leave us for a sec?" Steve ask everyone and they only nodded.

"Y/n you could have died there!?" You dad said all of a sudden. "Sorry.. I just scare of bath.." You looked down on your lap and almost cried. "Why do you hate bath honey?" Steve was trying to calm you down. "Uncle Loki said there is a monster in the bath tub and will eat me and kill everyone.." A tear roll down your eyes and Tony only laugh. "Haha..  Honey there is no monster in the bath tub Loki is lying.."

" Really?" They both nodded. "Honey Loki is a god of mischief basically he sometimes telling lies and telling the truth but..theres no mounted in the shower honey." Since then you didn't scare of bath anymore but they have this little talk with Loki after that accident.  By little mean Steve giving a warning to Loki.