"Yes?" I push a lock of curls behind my ear.

"We're here." He chuckles as I realize his mother, father, and Christian standing outside of the limo.

"Oh, sorry." I say and step out, Justin behind me. I look around, and admire how gorgeous the country club is. It was an offset white, with golden light illuminating it, giving it an even richer look.

A water fountain sat in the center of the white brick styled concrete, rich people really had a thing for fountains.

"Like it?" Justin asks, his mint breathe sweeping across my neck.

"It's beautiful." I smile and follow him and his family.

"Good evening, Mr. Montgomery" two men hold the doors open for us greet Justin's dad.

He nods and and walks through.
A waiter comes and she takes us to a booth, far away from the eyes of others. I look over my shoulder, noticing how people looked at me and well them.

We order our drinks and food. I'm really basic, so I order a cheese ravioli and a Shirley temple.

"So" Justin's dad speaks up, "How is college going for you, Heidi?"

"Pretty good." I shrug.

"What's your major?"
"Bachelors of Science, I want to be a Registered Nurse."

"I see, well I surely believe you have the talent for it."

"She needs to graduate and prove herself right for the job first." Rebecca says.

"She's amazing at it, with the training we have done she's an expert." Justin says backing me up, Justin was going to become a doctor, right strange but he really had a talent for it.

His mother was bugging me, she definitely didn't like me.
His father on the other hand was a nice guy and he at least tried to get to know me unlike this lady who pretty much hates me.

"I don't understand how you are dating Justin, he is so him and you are so smart and kind." Christian says

"I ask myself that everyday." I whisper to him

We both chuckle, and Justin eyes us not aware of what's going on.

"Is he an ass to you?" Christian asks

"He was at the beginning, but now it's not as bad." I pause, "Do you know about-"

"The gang? Yes I'm aware, I am part of it after all leader." He smiles

"Ah I see, why did I not see it coming." I say

"Our parents don't know, but my dad has his suspicions, mother on the other hand is just way to controlling."

"I don't like her. She clearly hates me." I claim.

"She only hates you because you're not what she thought you'd be." He says with a chuckle

"So Justin told me you graduate in 3 months?" Christian says louder so they can hear.

"Yes I actually do." I smile proud and confident.

"Congrats, aren't you ahead of everyone else?"

"Yes, I have my certificate for medical assistant as well."

I look over at Rebecca who looks so red and just wants to explode.

Lady couldn't get to me after all.

"Justin you scored yourself a good one." Christian says

"I know, I'm lucky." Justin says with a smile.