"I won't." I respond

"I don't like him." He says

"You don't like anyone." I answer

"The other guy seems better."

I don't say anything, I just shake my head and smile.

"I get that ever since you decided to stay we haven't been around each other anymore, but the least you could have done was tell me." Jason sighs, "Anything can happen to you and I will never be aware because you hide from me.."

"I'm sorry Jason, I would have but I had so much going on that even I forget I'm dating someone. It won't happen again."

"I understand, sorry for overreacting. Do you want to do something today?" He asks.

"Can we go to your house, I want to see Bella."

"Sure why not." He says.

I hurry and get ready, we head out to his house.

I loved his little girl Bella.

Once inside I go straight to Bella's room, she is awake to my luck.

I pick her up and she smiles at me.

"Hey little one" I say

I take her to the living room and Rachel smiles at the sight of me.

"You're going to be a great mother one day Heidi." She says

"Thank you." I smile

But I didn't see myself having kids anymore, ever since everything happened to me I just find myself working, and partying not so much in a relationship anymore.

Maybe further I'll break things off with Justin, and not date anymore.

I was always thinking I was a fucking Alusión, and I hated the feeling of love after all.

"Hopefully not to Justin's kids." Jason speaks.

"Trust me that won't happen." I say

Rachel chuckles.

I sit down with Bella, I tickle her, and show her the toys and play with her, she giggles.

She was the cutest little girl ever, I feed her, and usually just talk with her.

Rachel and Jason always let me take her with me, they knew I would bring her back safe and sound, only that sometimes I'd have her sleep at my place and Jason would call every second.

I honestly liked being around them, I didn't feel like my family was fully gone, and since I have been more distant with him it was good to be around again.

"Heidi the baby isn't going to talk back to you." Jason says

"I don't care, she smiles so she understands what I'm saying." I sass

"Babe stop being rude, I do that also and you do too!" Rachel says

I loved Rachel, she always came to my defense, whether I was wrong or right I could always count on her.

"Do you want to stay the night?" Rachel suggests

"Sure, can I sleep with the baby?" I ask

She gives me a smile "Of course you can."

I didn't have to be at the hospital to do my service hours until the night shift which I offered to do.

With the gang and all I had to prioritize, soon I'd change to the morning and afternoons.

Thats when I get my job, but right now it was all the training I had to finish.

"Hey little one." Jason says

I know he is talking to me but I pretend like he's talking to Bella.

"Bella your dad is talking to you." I say with a chuckle

"I'm talking to you Heidi." He responds

"I know loser, what is it?" I say as I put the baby in her crib.

"I just want to ask you if you're actually happy with him in all seriousness?"

I look up at him, in all honestly maybe telling him a little bit of the truth wouldn't hurt.

"I wasn't happy at first, but only because I made the decision being angry. But now he is really sweet and nice and he looks out for me, and I'm actually happy." I say with a smile

"Well good, but if you don't want that anymore you know what to do." Jason says

"I know, and thank you." I hug him.

"If he tries anything, call me and I'll beat him up."

"Definitely will take that offer." I chuckle

He returns the hug and kisses my head.

"I love you Heidi." Jason says

"I love you too big brother." I say with a smile.

My love for my family was the only thing keeping me going.

Which is the main reason as to why I don't want to break the news to my parents just yet, only because I didn't want to hurt them more than I already had.