"Come and gain strength, so that you may rule..."

The day soon ended for U.A. students, and the days that followed were nothing less than regular...well, as regular as you could possibly get. The Midoriyas were checked out and sent home the same day that they were rolled into the nurse's office, though not before they were heavily scolded by the retired hero, Recovery Girl.

   The days that followed were a little less than quiet, especially for the younger of the two twins, Ichika. Since her little debut of how destructive her quirk could be, her classmates often checked up on her. Some even made an effort to keep her as far away from Bakugou as possible, which didn't go unnoticed by both the avoidee and the avoided.

   Otherwise, the only thing that had really changed was her surprising about of avoidance towards the Todoroki boy, surprising both him and Ichika's brother. Although Izuku confronted her about it, Ichika all but refused to disclose her reasoning. Fearing the rage that may ensue should they push her, no one has pressured Ichika into explaining why...

   Until today, that is.

   The new week had started a day prior to now and the class finally seemed to settle down a bit when it came to the Midoriyas, pestering them less and less. Homeroom was about to shift into English with Present Mic when Aizawa pointed out something that the class needed to do.

   "It is time to pick class representatives," Aizawa informed from his place in the front. Almost instantly, the majority of the class began yelling about how they should be class president, save for a select few. Before complete chaos could ensue, Tenya stood up and spoke over the screaming, miraculously.

   "I propose that we all vote on who we believe would be the best fit for president and vice president!!" The idea caused the class to quiet down enough for him to ask the teacher if this was alright with him. To which he replied how he really didn't much care about how it was done, but that is had to be done within the period.

   And thus, the voting began.

   Every student wrote down a name on a small scrap of paper(as provided by Tenya) and placed them in a small emptied pencil pouch. Afterward, Aizawa was forced to count them all up, and the results were written on the board. Most people had either a one or a zero, save for two people:

   Ichika with three votes, and Izuku with two.

   "WHO THE FUCK VOTED FOR DEKU AND THE FRECKLE BITCH!?" Katsuki yelled, trembling with anger as the twins simply stared in awe at the results.

   'That's strange. I voted for Izu, so who voted for me?' Ichika pondered for a moment before she was called to stand up front with her brother, who was currently quivering with nerves.

   "As you may have guessed, due to the number of student votes, Midoriya Ichika will be appointed as class president, and Midoriya Izuku will be vice president. Other than Mr Bakugou, does anyone have an issue with this?" Aside from Katsuki's angry screeches and curses, no one spoke up against the motion. "Then it's decided. Meet Class 1-A's new president and vice president."

*********

   "Izu, did you vote for me to be class president?" Izuku scratched at the nape of his neck, carefully balancing his lunch tray in his free hand as the two made their way across the room.

   "Guilty as charged. I'll take a wild guess and say that you voted for me as well." Ichika nodded, eyeing their table just moments before the two went to sit. "So, we each know one vote of ours. What about the other ones? You know, that ones that weren't ours."

   Ichika, popping the tab to her tea and humming in question, began to theorize who it may have been. "Likely, it's someone who was impressed by either of our quirks, either from the assessment or from hero training the other day. We can assume that anyone who had a one voted for themselves, and so we just need to pick out those who had zeros."