'Damn that woman,'

Monday came around quicker than expected, and everyone within Class 1-A was excited to get back together and get back to some form of normalcy. That morning, the students began to converse with each other about how people had started recognizing them from the news, and how the press had started pressuring them into stating whether or not they believed U.A. was still safe for them. Before the conversation could spiral into the negatives, the door slid open to reveal the only set of twins they had, and the stark contrast between the two freckled teens was enough to drive them all away from the topic at hand.

   Izuku looked like he was barely able to stand on his own two feet, teetering and looking like he hasn't slept for a week. On the other hand, Ichika was glowing like a lightning bug with a bright look on her face as she waved to everyone. "Good morning everyone! I'm so glad to see everyone's alright and well today."

   "Hey, President Badass is back in class," Denki welcomed, holding out his hand for a fistbump. "We heard that you took down the giant monster at the USJ. How cool is that, man?!"

   Ichika gave a light laugh, fist-bumping the human Pikachu and standing by the desks when the conversation gravitated towards her. "Please, I don't deserve the credit. I only helped where I could at the time."

   "Bro, is Midoribro doing alright? He looks kinda...dead," Eijiro butted in, pointing at the zombie-like hero in training, who seemed to cringe with every step towards his desk. 

   "Oh, that? Zuku asked me to start training him like how I was brought up. I made him squeeze a light routine in this morning, and he's...adjusting." Izuku's head darted towards her in horror, his eyes widening like saucers. 

   "That was the light version!?" Everyone seemed to flinch back save for his sister, watching as he used the wall for support. "You had me benchpress your bike!"

   "Dude, that doesn't sound so bad."

   "She was ON the bike!" He groaned, staring at her with betrayal in his sunken eyes. "AND she held one of those stupid barbells she brought with her!"

   "Hey, I don't have my full uniform with me! I would've worn that instead, but I gotta make do with what we got here," Ichika couldn't help but smirk through her words, somewhat amused with the reactions happening around her. "After that, I had him run to school instead of taking the train, while carrying both of our bags."

   "Woah...that kinda explains how you're so much of a badass, Pres." Ichika playfully rolled her eyes, shrugging and straightening her back. 

   "I'm not that special, really. And seriously guys, just call me Ichika. I don't mind." After some voices of agreement and offers to call them by their first names as well, Ichika walked over to her desk and had a seat, pulling out her phone and furrowing her eyebrows a bit.

   'That's odd, it's been two days since Nico answered his texts. He's usually pretty good about getting back to me...' Shaking away the anxiety creeping up her back, Ichika put her phone up and pulled out her planning journal. 'I'm sure he's alright. If anything happened to him, I'm sure I'd get a call. He'll be okay. Just breathe.'

   "He's probably dead, ya know. Father probably killed him."

   'No, he's not. He's fine, so fuck off.'

   Pushing away the voice as best she could, she distracted herself with assigning training regiments, Ichika barely noticed the other students as they arrived, quietly muttering her plans to herself up until a panting Mina slammed open the classroom's door, staring straight at the confused greenette. "Dori-chan, why didn't you tell us that you had melted the Ice Prince's frozen tundra of a heart!?!"