"Goodnight, Chi."

She was not ready for this in the slightest. 

   Currently, Ichika was pacing a rut in her room, not-so-quietly muttering to herself in her underwear, unsure of what to even try to wear. She'd somehow gotten her mom to agree to her last-minute plans--likely because she had yet to have coffee--but now she was panicked about seemingly nothing. She's never been in this kind of situation growing up, so her growing emotions had no idea how to process this kind of change. 

   'It's getting warm, right? Maybe I should wear a dress...but what if he wants to go do something athletic. Right, so a cute tee and some leggings...but nothing seems to want to go together! And I don't have enough cute leggings to go out! M-Maybe a crop top?' Ichika wanted to scream, gripping and tugging harshly at her curls. 'I'm running out of time! Maybe I should ask someone for help. But who?!'

   Scrolling through her phone, she stared at the few numbers she had in her contacts. 'Nico's probably falling asleep by now, and I don't want to bother Zuku with this. I doubt he'd know what to do anyways...' Suddenly, she remembered that she was thrown into a group chat with all the girls in Class 1-A while she was in recovery yesterday. Something about sticking together so that their teamwork would improve. 

   Whatever the reason, Ichika was just praying that one of them would be up already and could help her. With the speed of panic, Ichika sent a text into the group.

   Ichika: "Hey girls, this is Ichika. I'm going out with a friend and can't find an outfit to wear. I was hoping one of you could help me?"

   Ichika: "Also, lmk who you are when you answer. I don't have anyone's number saved yet..."

   She gripped her phone tight for what felt to be a decade, somewhat worried that she would crack her screen, staring intensely at the screen's contents. Her phone suddenly lit up with a call request, causing her to jump and drop the phone in surprise. Fumbling to pick it up again, Ichika picked up with confusion. "H-Hello? Who is this?"

   "Dori-chaaaaaan!!! Don't worry, Mina & Co is here to help ya with your date!!!" Ichika's face flushed red at the thought. 

   "Ashido, pipe down! It's not even noon." Kyoka's voice tuned in as well, a yawn stretching over the phone. "This is what you woke me up for? I was having one hell of a dream, you know."

   "Come on, Kyo-chan! This is important! Our class president is having a crisis!" Mina justified as Ichika pulled herself together enough to respond.

   "Y-You guys got it twisted! It's not a d-da-date, we-we're just hanging out!" Mina squealed, commenting on how she'd never heard her sound so vulnerable and cute. "Come on guys, my friend is going to be here soon, and I have no clue what I'm supposed to wear!"

   "Ashido's going to be like that for a while. What are you and your friend planning to do, or is it kinda like a general hang out kinda thing." Kyoka asked, sounding exhausted as she muted a rambling Mina. 

   "We haven't decided anything, but I was hoping that we could walk around a shopping district today. Surely there's a lot of stuff to do there, right?" A small hum came from the phone as Kyoka thought.

   "Hold on a sec, I think I have an outfit saved that could work here. I'll text it to you." Barely a minute later, her phone chimed and a number sent her a photo of an outfit. "You got something like this?"

   "Yeah...yeah, I think so. Thank you so much, Jiro! I owe you big time." The two said their goodbyes and hung up the phone. With the picture still pulled up, Ichika went through her closet, pulling out what she had that was similar.