Feng family's second young miss had gone out to investigate her shops. It was well in to the evening, and she still had yet to return.

Within the capital, rumors sprouted up from all over. It was unknown where and when it began, but people were saying that the Feng family's second young miss had been robbed by criminals. It was entering night time, and if she could not be found soon, perhaps her reputation and moral integrity could no longer be preserved.

In reality, it didn't need to be night time. So long as she had been successfully kidnapped, the girl's family's reputation had already been lost.

At that time in Feng manor, all of the masters were gathered in Peony courtyard's main hall. Each one had a solemn expression. Even their breathing was cautious.

Not long after, a servant girl hastily ran inside and brought forward a shoe filled with mud: "Someone said that this was found outside the city near the river."

Feng Fen Dai was the first to go over and take a look. She recognized it at a glance: "It's second sister's shoe. I've seen her wearing it before. When his Highness Prince Yu came today, she was wearing this pair."

Xiang Rong frowned, "Fourth sister, do not say random things. Second sister was clearly wearing a dress that reached the ground this morning. When would her feet have been visible?"

"How could it not be." Feng Fen Dai insisted on what she saw, "I definitely saw it. It was definitely this pair."

"Alright." Feng Jin Yuan waved his hand, "Place the shoe here, you can go."

That girl placed the shoe in the middle of the room and quickly left.

Feng Jin Yuan looked at the matriarch, saying: "Mother, what do you think we should do?"

The matriarch felt that this was an unlucky year. Chen shi was dragged in to the palace, and Feng Yu Heng had gone missing. Who was it that wanted to deal with the Feng family?

"You have sent people to look for her?" The matriarch asked Feng Jin Yuan, "We can not be muddled on this matter. Prince Yu's people are watching us closely."

Feng Jin Yuan nodded, "Naturally, they have been looking the entire time. Son has sent many groups of people out, but none have had any news. As for Prince Yu's people... I worry that they have already received this news. But it is possible his Highness is still in the palace and has yet to hear it."

Feng Chen Yu wiped a tear and mournfully said: "Second sister's hard work was about to pay off. How could this sort of thing happen. What will she do in the future?"

Feng Fen Dai added: "That's right. Faded flower and withered willows, Prince Yu will definitely want to cancel the marriage." 1

Although Feng Zi Rui was young, he could still understand that Fen Dai's words were not speaking well of his sister. He immediately became unhappy "My sister definitely is not a faded flower and withered willow! That extremely powerful Highness won't not want big sister!"

"Surely," Seated on a soft chair that had to be carried in by servants, Feng Zi Hao glanced at Zi Rui with disdain, "Marrying an already used woman would be a galling shame to the imperial family. What could you understand at such a young age."

"Eldest young master has grown up, but why speak such irresponsible words?" Yao shi suddenly raised her head, angrily glaring at Feng Zi Hao, "Regardless, second young miss is your little sister. Even if you do not love her, that's fine. How can you cast stones at someone who has fallen in to a well at such a time? More over, she has merely gone missing. Husband and mother-in-law have yet to speak. Eldest young master, why are you in such a rush to pass judgement?"