Give the Second Young Miss Some Praise

Start from the beginning

When had he ever suffered such humiliation? He pointed at Feng Yu Heng and hollered: "I will tell you! This Hundred Herb was opened by the family of Lord Feng Jin Yuan, the current prime minister. I am the cousin of the Feng manor's head wife. Let's see who dares touch me!"

Cousin of the Feng manor's head wife?

If he didn't say these words, he would be better off. Mentioning Chen shi, Feng Yu Heng became even more angry "The honorable Feng manor. How could the current prime minister's head wife had such a cousin? Pretending to be related to an official is illegal! Huang Quan! Go report to the guards! Tell them there is something pretending to be related to the prime minister and is swindling people. Have the shopkeeper personally explain himself to the governor what exactly is happening!"

Hearing mention of seeing an official, the shopkeeper became anxious and loudly cried: "Where did this rude woman come from? How could I have pretended to be related to an official. I am clearly the cousin of the prime minister's head wife!"

Huang Quan did not care what he screamed, as she turned and left, immediately running in to a group of officials who came to Hundred Herb Hall to investigate: "Sir officials, there is someone here pretending to be related to an official. We wanted to report this."

The officials became muddled by what they heard: "Pretending to be related to an official? Pretending to be related to which official and in what way?" As they spoke, they entered Hundred Herb Hall.

Inside the hall, the civilians automatically opened up a path to allow the officials in. The officials went directly to Feng Yu Heng and looked at her. Then they looked at the cursing shopkeeper and frowned: "Silence!"

How could the shopkeeper be willing. Both his hands were clamped, and his face was bright red with anger "What are you? A few low-level officials still dare to meddle in the affairs of the Feng family?"

The surrounding officials were stunned: "The Feng family? Which Feng family?"

Not waiting for the shopkeeper to reply, Feng Yu Heng raised a waist pass1 in her hand: "Naturally the current court's prime minister, Feng Jin Yuan, Lord Feng's manor."

The officials immediately saluted Feng Yu Heng upon seeing this waist pass: "May we ask who this young miss is in the Feng manor?"

Huang Quan replied in her place: "This is the Feng family's second young miss."

The officials saluted: "We did not know that the Feng family's second young miss was present. We have been rude."

Feng Yu Heng shook her head and pointed to the shopkeeper, saying: "I don't know why this shopkeeper must say he is my mother's cousin." As she spoke, she handed the fake glossy ganoderma to the officials: "Just now, he gave me this tree bark and tried to pass it off as glossy ganoderma. He even borrowed my mother's cousin's name to manage this Hundred Herb Hall. I truly did not dare believe that my family would have this sort of relative. Only then did I allow my servant to report to an official. I welcome sir officials take this person back for interrogation. Also," She raised the deed in her hand, "This Hundred Herb Hall has been under concubine mother's name for many years, but mother has been managing it in her absence. Having such a shopkeeper appear is truly disappointing. I will now announce that from this day forward, this person will be expelled and never again used."

"That's right!" The old gentleman who had bought fake ginseng also advanced a step and said: "I will be a witness. At the same time, I wish to sue this man for selling me fake ginseng and taking my money."

The shopkeeper knew long before Feng Yu Heng took out her waist pass that things would not go well. Further hearing her say that she was the Feng family's second young miss, he feared that he would not be able to avoid punishment.