Joking.

Okay not really.

"We don't kill people, only when it's part of the job, we usually exchange money, and sometimes drugs... they aren't all bad..but because you're dating me it makes you part of it."

"But what if I don't want to be in it?" I ask

"Princess you have no other choice, your in already." Justin says and I just give him a look.

"No no no, why didn't you tell me before?"

"Because you were going to react this way, and run off."

"I still can dude." I blurt out.

Cole looks at me and chuckles,

"Sure you can, Anyways we all do our training here, and you can even get the tattoos we have." Justin says showing me his, and the rest do as well.

So that's why he never showed his arm around me, since it was by his bicep.

Hold on tattoos? I never planned on getting one, but a Rose did sound nice.

"What is that for? A pact or something?" I question.

It's our logo, and we did it to come together, we are the Red Rose brotherhood."

A tattoo sounded permanent... and what if we break up and I leave, that would leave me with a tattoo.

But then again, I love roses so it wouldn't even have to mean it was from a gang.

"Oh. Nice, well I'm not sure...So no." I say

"Hey it's not all bad, you don't have to do bad things, you can just stay here help lead us, with the trackers we use and all." Cole says, they keep talking to me about the gang and what not to expect and what to expect and finally it's settled, mostly because there was no choice for me.

4 weeks later.

I went to a body shop, I was going to regret this sooner or later. But it had to be done.

I look up the picture I saw of a Rose, and tell the guy I want that exact one.

I also told the Justin's boys I was getting it on my hip, I've never gotten anything like this before so I knew it was going to be painful.

More than my three ear piercings, those weren't anything compared to how a tattoo will feel.

"Don't worry, it doesn't hurt as bad, just forget about the needle once they are drawing it in." Cole says since he volunteered to come along.

Justin was wrong, him and I were really close, after a week we really hanged out a lot.

"Why do you all have them on the arm?"

"Because we just wanted it there, but you are so rebellious against him."
Cole says with a chuckle.

"Hey, if I get a tattoo I get it where I want and different." I say

"Besides I love roses so it's no biggie."

"That's a good thing you fell into our gang then." Cole says

"Trust me I didn't think I'd fall into any." We both chuckle, once everything is set, I look at the tattoo in the mirror, something so out of the ordinary for me but I loved how it looked.

"If you ever feel like he's forcing you to do things you don't want let me know." Cole says

"Thank you Cole." I say with a smile.

"I also want to talk to you, about something." Cole says and I have a suspicious look, "Me?"
"Yes, you..come on let's go." Cole says as he leads the way out.