"Hey Thomas"

"What the..."

"You got it, didn't you?"He spoke over Frypan.

"Yeah, let's go"He held up the card"All right, look, maybe you guys are right. Maybe I'm just being paranoid"He got under his bed as we all crouched down "But I got to find out for sure. Just cover for me. I'll be back as soon as I can"He slid into the vent. I ran a hand through my hair and glanced at the door. That shank better be careful.

~LATER THAT EVENING~

"Winston..."I held my head in my hands at the guy who high fived a grinning Frypan.

"I'm serious _____!"I groaned and flopped back on my bed as they all smirked.

"It's a simple question really"Newt chuckled making me roll my eyes at him"Why Gally? No offense but there were other choices so what made you choose him?"

"This is not a slumber party"I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow at them "But since you all are such nosy shanks..."I sighed, feeling my cheeks getting warm "He made me feel safe and loved"

"I'm sure that's sweet and all but I think it was because you thought he was good in bed"My face went red hot making them cheer and laugh as I threw my pillow at Minho. We were interrupted by the vent skidding across the room and Thomas scrambling out followed by Aris.

"Thomas!"I ran to him and helped him up.

"We gotta go. We gotta go right now"He ran to the door and peered outside.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"What do you mean, 'We gotta go?''

"They're coming. Come on. We gotta go."He ran back to his bed "They're coming for us"He grabbed his sheets and tied them tightly around the door handles.

"Aris what happened in there?"I questioned him. He was staring at the ground in shock.

"Paige, she's still alive"

"Thomas, can you just calm down and talk to us"Newt told him as he frantically tied his sheets.

"She's still alive"

"Who's she? Teresa?"

"Ava"I felt my blood go cold.

"Ava?"

"Will you just turn around and talk to us?" I yelled at him.

"It's WICKD!"He shouted, finally turning around "It's still WICKD"He let go of the sheet and ran to his bed as we stared at him "It's always been WICKD" He grabbed his mattress and shoved it against the door.

"Thomas" I put my hand on the mattress making him turn around and look at me "What did you see?"

"I don't have time to explain right now"He let out a shaky breath "_____, please, we have to go"He looked at me with pleading eyes.

I glanced around at everyone's worried faces before turning back to Thomas "Lead the way"

~A LITTLE WHILE LATER~

"Come on, come on!"Thomas kept a lookout as we climbed out of the vent into an empty passage way "Okay, let's go!"

"You guys go ahead. There's something I gotta do"Aris waved at us, looking down the corridor for anyone.

"What are you talking about?"

"Trust me, it's important. You guys wanna get outta here, right? Just go"Aris climbed back into the vent.