Chapter 5

"Hey Sarah!"

"Hey John!"

"So, did you understand the chemistry homework?"

"Yes, I did. Weren't you paying attention in class when it was being explained?"

"Actually, I wasn't. I was a little busy."

"Really? What were you doing?"

"I was sleeping. I actually came home late from a party last night so, I was feeling really tired."

"Well, that explains it."

"Can you please explain the homework to me? I didn't understand it."

"You can't understand homework while sleeping you know. Anyway, do you remember the activities that we did in the chemistry lab this week?"

"Yes, I do."

"Well, all you have to do is repeat the experiments at home and write your observations. Also, a word of caution. Please try not to set your house on fire while performing them."

"Ha-ha that's really funny Sarah. But, the homework sounds boring to be honest."

"It actually isn't. Once you start putting your mind into it, you will start to gain interest in it. Anyway, did you call me just to understand the homework?"

"No. I didn't."

"So, what do you want to talk about?"

"Actually, I'm going for a movie with a friend tomorrow."

"And you want me to come too."

"Well, yeah. Since you're new to New York...."

"Yes?"

"It will be a great chance for you to make a new friend. So, will you come?"

"Of course I will."

"Well, you'll be pleased to meet Hope. She has a very friendly nature."

"I'm sure I will be. By the way, you're playing tennis right now aren't you?"

'What? How did you know?"

"Balance of probability my friend. Plus, I can hear the tennis balls bouncing in the background."

"Oh. So you've watched Sherlock too."

"You've watched it too?"

"Yep. I have seen it more than ten times now."

"Wow! So, who is your favorite character?"

"It'll probably have to be Sherlock and Jim Moriarty."

"Well, my favorite characters are Sherlock, Jim Moriarty and Mrs. Hudson."

"I think I know why Mrs. Hudson is your favorite."

"Why?"

"She is your favorite because she knows how to handle a gun and drift around in an Aston Martin."

"Yep. Well that reminds me. I started watching Dragon Ball Z."

"How do you like it so far?"

"Well, it's pretty cool to be honest."

"Which part are you on?"

"Umm.... I'm on the part where Goku is fighting that white guy on another planet and then he turns into a super saiyan."

"Oh, you mean Goku fighting Frieza on Planet Namek."

"Yeah that."

"Oh, so that means that you finished the Saiyan Saga."