Mad Dog Head Wife

Start from the beginning

Chen shi stood straight up. Because she had overexerted herself, the chair she sat on flipped over.

As for Han shi, who sat beside her, she let out a sigh of relief and quickly glanced at Feng Yu Heng, covering a smile.

The matriarch was frightened by Chen shi, and she brought the cane in her hand fiercely down on the ground, loudly exclaiming: "Have you no respect for the rules? What is it that you're trying to do?"

Feng Yu Heng apologized to the matriarch on one side and tried to reign in Chen shi on the other: "Mother, please calm down. Mother, what's wrong? Could it be that you're feeling unwell?"

Outside, returning from Pine courtyard and looking for Feng Yu Heng, Wang Chuan arrived.

Feng Yu Heng waved to Wang Chuan and said: "Wang Chuan, did the medicine Jin Zhen girl needed to deliver make it? Did father drink it?"

Wang Chuan advanced and first saluted the matriarch. The matriarch naturally recognized that this was a servant sent by Prince Yu's contingent yesterday, so she could not help but be polite: "Quickly rise. Look at that small face, you truly were born beautiful."

Wang Chuan bowed again: "Many thanks for the matriarch's praise." Then she responded to Feng Yu Heng's questions: "Responding to the second young miss, this servant has accompanied Jin Zhen girl in delivering the medicine to the master at Pine courtyard. The master has also drank it, but..."

"But what?" Feng Yu Heng's face was visibly curious, then she looked further back: "Jin Zhen girl did not return with you?"

Wang Chuan replied: "She did not. After the master drank the medicine, Jin Zhen girl still had something to say to the master, so master allowed this servant to retire first."

Chen shi suddenly spoke out. With a wave of her hand, she shook off Chen Yu. Both her hands clenched in to tight fists, only two words escaped her gritted teeth: "Jin Zhen!"

At this time in Pine courtyard within Feng Jin Yuan's study, Feng Jin Yuan held Jin Zhen without falling or accident. The ink that had been prepared overflowed from the ink slab and covered the entirety of the high quality paper. Some drops also fell on Jin Zhen's face.

Having consumed the medicine, how could Feng Jin Yuan still display a tender affection for women. His consciousness had already started becoming blurry. The pitiful Jin Zhen's delicate body was worn down so much that she could not even spare the energy to beg for mercy.

Watching the door outside, the servant attentively listened. He sighed. That Jin Zhen girl really was brave. Actually daring to use the head wife to reach the master, and she had actually succeeded! At this moment, he just hoped that the two people would hurry up, so as to avoid the head wife or someone coming to look for them, likely to to vent their anger.

But how could a person who had just consumed the medicine see any reduction in its effects so quickly? Furthermore, Jin Zhen who had been very frightened at the beginning started to become more bold.

She was not a young girl with no sexual experience. That she was someone who had a bit of experience was quickly driven by Feng Jin Yuan. Moreover, in her opinion, Feng Jin Yuan was her master and was different from Li Zhu. Her messing around with Li Zhu did not yield nay great results, and left her feeling uneasy all the time. Currently, the person became Feng Jin Yuan. Perhaps by servicing him, she could be treated similarly to a concubine mother, though she could never become one, sharing a bed would be nice. If her belly had a good showing, perhaps she could give birth to a child or two. Would she still need to worry about having a proper place within Feng manor?

With this idea in mind, Jin Zhen's heart darkened. Not long after, Feng Jin Yuan's muddled gaze slowly began to clear up.

Jin Zhen was very shocked. The dose was weaker out of fear for the child's life, but the slowly awakening Feng Jin Yuan was stunned by the scene before him. Logic dictated that he should stop immediately, and the girl should be beaten to death. But the effects of the medicine had not worn off entirely. Adding on Jin Zhen's youthful beauty, which could not be matched by his wives, who had already born him children.