Will Not Cause Herself Grievances

Start from the beginning

Feng Yu Heng attentively nodded her head: "Dear mother, do not worry. A-Heng definitely will not cause herself grievances." As she spoke, she passed the box in her hand to Yao shi: "In here are silver and gold bank notes from his Highness Prince Yu. Please take care of them for me!"

Yao shi frowned and pushed the box back: "My A-Heng is a child with ideas. Mother trusts that you will allocate the money appropriately no matter how much is given to you. Keep it yoursef, mother does not want it. In a few years, you will get married and need to raise your own family. For now, learning a bit more about it is best."

Feng Yu Heng did not insist and said: "A-Heng definitely will not neglect mother and Zi Rui. You two are my only true family in this world. We must live happily, and we must attentively watch what will retribution will befall those that mistreated us before."

Yao shi saw a flash of Feng Yu Heng's determination. Although it quickly disappeared quickly, she still sighed internally.

A mother knows her daughter best, and her daughter was not the same as she was before. She had felt this way for quite some time. But whatever the case, she was still her daughter. Whether she was forbearing, indifferent or strong as she was now, they were all good, and she recognized all of them as her daughter. But there were no mothers that wished for their children to live lives full of hardships. If possible, she hoped that the ninth prince really would treat A-Heng well. Allowing her to leave the despair filled place known as Feng manor, she could live happily with a bright and warm family.

Feng Yu Heng noticed Yao shi's emotional eyes but did not say anything. She lightly caressed the back of Yao shi's hand, and for the first time, moved closer to her like a young daughter and curiously said: "Dear mother, everything will be fine. Everything will be fine."

On this side, the mother and daughter were having a heart to heart, while Feng Zi Rui had already become exceedingly excited by the chests being carried in.

Feng Yu Heng smiled and walked over to an already opened chest. From inside, she picked out a small, white nephrite tiger. It was only the size of a child's fist. It was attached to a brown string with a tassel dangling below. It was most definitely exquisite.

"Come." She pulled Zi Rui to her side, "When the new clothes are ready, we'll let sister Huang Quan help you put this on your waist area."

Zi Rui was very happy. He held the small tiger, unwilling to put it down.

Yao shi laughed: "Zi Rui's sign really is a tiger, what a coincidence."

Huang Quan giggled and told Yao shi: "How is it a coincidence. His Highness specially prepared some gifts for the madam and young master. This small tiger is just one of them."

Waves of emotion crashed against her heart once again, as a hard to conceal smile reached her lips. Feng Yu Heng rarely allowed emotions to show on her face.

"Many thanks for his Highness' consideration." Yao shi's heart felt significantly better. Though it was not because she had received great gifts, but it was through this matter that she could see that the ninth prince really cared for her daughter. This was great.

As the last of the chests were being carried in, He Zhong quickly rushed before Feng Yu Heng and asked: "Second young miss, there are still some chests that won't fit. They have been placed just outside of Willow courtyard. This servant hopes second young miss will give some directions. The moon gate at the Northern wall, should it be opened immediately?"

Feng Yu Heng nodded, "Open it, open it immediately. I don't need for it to be pleasing to see, nor do I need it to be too large. If it can fit two people, then that's enough. I hope the workers can work quickly. It would be best if it would be finished in two days."