Chapter 14

This isn't edited so sue me

~~~~~~~~~~~

Autumn POV.

The lockdown ran past dinner which meant our supper was brought to us and I had no other choice but to eat it. I had been lacking on eating frequently and it was taking a toll on me completely. I hadn't really noticed it before, being preoccupied with other things, but now being alone made it much easier to identify. My hips were lacking in definition and my bones were nearly available to show. I didn't like being too skinny because to me it felt uncomfortable, I enjoyed having a bit of a curve to my physique. 

So with silent complaints I ate the plate of food in front of me and tried not to gag with eat bite. The food was horrible, like it always was, and it reminded me exactly why I had skipped so many meals here. I was surprised I ate at all but thinking back on my previous diet I realized I had been lacking in nutrition. I suppose before the new warden and Harry had arrived I didn't have much to distract me so I ate merely out of boredom and it was strange how two new people could change my attitude towards things so much. 

For the past few hours the only thing on my mind was Harry and how long he would be kept away from me. Of course I wasn't like a freakish girlfriend who demanded to see her other half every second of the day - I wasn't even near being his girlfriend. But even if I was, I wouldn't be that type. I still enjoyed his sane company though and I knew the next few days without him would be tortuously slow. I knew exactly where he was being held from my previous experience in his position. I had considered sneaking down to see him but the areas around solitary were always heavily guarded. I had no other choice but to wait until he was let out. 

Harry POV.

I hate existence.

I don't think I have ever hated my life more than I have for the past few hours stuck in fucking solitary. I was pissed off and I had every reason to be. I was so close to transforming into the Hulk and killing every single being that tried to get in my way of escaping this damn hell hold. I needed to breathe and I needed out of this small space they called confinement. 

I was not one for tight spaces and everything in solitary seemed to be in miniature form. The cell was fit for a migit under four feet which made the sorry excuse for a bed the exact same. My feet dangled well off the edge of the stuffy mattress and I could even stretch to touch the other wall if I tried hard enough. The food portions mirrored this, for I was disappointed when my supper was provided for me in the tiniest sample they could have given me. Not even half the plate was filled with whatever they had decided to throw onto it. This, for some reason, added to my pissy mood. 

I needed a muse for my anger, something that would help me get over this feeling of frustration. Which is why when the underage worker attempted to hand me my dinner I flipped it over onto their security jump suit. I felt a sense of accomplishment but not at all better once he slammed my suffocating door closed without offering to feed me anything else. I didn't exactly expect the young person to give me anything else but an offer would have been nice. 

I was left with no food and an aching stomach cramp from the previously dismissed chances to eat. Thinking back on lunch I now wished I would have sucked it up and ate the horrible looking stuff they had filled my plate with, it would have made this a lot easier to handle. 

I wasn't used to not eating frequently, back home I could eat all the time; and I would. I had to, there was always food around and if I didn't eat it she would get upset and think I didn't like her cooking. 

Her.

That was a topic I hadn't let myself think about for a while. I locked that part of my brain as soon as I was accused of her case and sentenced to spend most likely the rest of my life here. I couldn't blame her, she wasn't here to blame. It was the jury's decision and they sure as hell made the wrong one.