Chapter 5

"So why are you in here?" I smile up at Harry, pressing my back against the wall behind me. The glimmer in his eyes making his towering figure seem less intimidating, bringing life to his dark character. 

"It's a long story" He shrugs, avoiding eye contact instantly. Patient through patient, they get their photo taken; immediately being dismissed once more into this overly crowded room. The reason we aren't back in our cells already is unknown to me.

Harry's company has distracted me and some how kept me calm and quieter than I normally would be. Most patients know me from my attitude and tantrums, they even encourage me when I put up a fight. Although I don't make an effort to speak to them often, they always act friendly with me. However I haven't met anyone in here who has been able to follow a conversation as good as Harry can.

"I have time" I encourage, my blue eyes seeping into the lengths of his face. The structure of his well defined jaw and his tanned complexion stunning me. The scary demeanour he holds on the outside doesn't match up with his actual personality, keeping me intrigued.

"Well.." He begins, walking closer so only I can hear, as if he's afraid people will judge him. His long torso is centimeters from mine, the close proximity causing the room to heat extremely fast. Normally the thought of a stranger being so close would frighten me, although, with Harry it somehow soothed me.

"Autumn, come with me" My arm is gripped firmly, my eyes being torn from Harry's face to land on the intruder. I examine the guard beside me, his intense gaze burning through me as he tries to pull me away from Harry. 

Harry remains speechless, moving backwards and cowering near the wall. Our close proximity quickly being broken. I sigh as my arm is tugged at once again and I am forced away from the hard cement.

"We'll talk later" I promise Harry, my interest in his situation now bubbling over. I wonder about him, why is he in here? Is he like me? Only thrown in here from a common misunderstanding.

Before I can say anything more to Harry I am taken out of the over crowded area, the usual hallway seeming more pleasant than normal. The less crowded space gave me room to un tense my shoulders that had rode up near my head in order to squeeze past people.

"Where are you taking me?" I question in curiosity, not wanting to be alone in my cell again, I want to talk to Harry.

"Mr. Reno wants a session with you right now" The monotone voice of my guard floats around in the air. His expression shows annoyance and a bit of tiredness, the reason for his uninterpreted lack of  patience I'm sure.

"Are you okay?" I take my time to ask, hoping to earn some sort of common liking from him. 

"Fine, stop talking" His eyes appear darker, as if he's mad at me. I breathe out loudly, allowing myself to be pulled through regular hallways that lead to my psychiatrist's office. I was in no mood to talk to Mr. Reno right now, I didn't want to be interrogated. 

Unfortunately the walk to Reno's office became short and I was stood in front of his door. The stressed out guard lifted his muscled arm and knocked fashionably on the door, waiting for it to be opened. 

The wooden barrier slowly revealed the man I was not happy to see. Mr. Reno greeted me with a smile but did not receive one in return. The guard, in his normal fashion, nudged me inside of the room before nodding to Reno and leaving.

I huffed in annoyance once I stabled myself from the rough interaction. 

"Have a seat my dear" Mr. Reno began once his door was closed. I made a disgusted face, terrified at his use of 'my dear'.