Chapter 1

It's been two years since we left the village and now I'm on my way there to give Shikamaru information. I stopped at the outskirts of the village and went to a small town and changed into a white Kimono and put on some makeup. then put my hair in a bun and slipped on some flats. I walked to the village and went to our meeting spot in a grassy open area. I sat down and waited for a few minutes. "Well, it sure has been a while." I smiled as I recognized the voice. "Hello Shikamaru," I responded.

"Is Naruto back yet?" I asked. "Yeah, he got back this morning." He said. I jolted up. "Can I see him please?" I begged. He sighed and nodded his head yes. I squealed then grabbed his hand and basically dragged him to the village. I wanted to see Naruto so badly ever since Sasuke and Naruto's stupid fight I've wanted to see him. I stopped dragging Shikamaru and began to walk down the road where I saw Naruto. He's grown so much I wish I could have been there.

I continued to look at him until we made eye contact and I looked down. I sat on a bench and sighed as I pressed my forehead up against my hand. "Why do things have to be so difficult Shikamaru?" I asked. "I don't know." Was his only response. "Ok, now that you've seen him can I have the report?" He asked. I looked at him almost glaring. "Why are you in such a hurry?" I asked sharply.

"Well I'm supposed to be escorting Temari from the sand village but I had to stall for you." He said annoyed. I rolled my eyes. "Well not much has changed from Orochimaru still has his eyes on Sasuke and the Akatsuki plan on going after Gaara pretty soon I'll warn Gaara and tell him to get his forces ready but that's all I have on them," I said sighing I really wish they would be more open about their plans.

He nodded his head. "I'll report to Lady Hokage." He said and disappeared. I stood up and looked at Naruto who was eating at the ramen shop I chuckled he hasn't changed a bit only his appearance but everything else is the same and I'm glad but I hope he still doesn't act like a child. I then teleported back to the small town and changed my clothes and took off the makeup and put my hair in a ponytail. (Outfit above.)I pulled up my mask and hood, I need to look exactly how I did when I left they sure know how to keep track of me. But not the Akatsuki they don't care what I look like.

I looked at myself to see if every detail was right. I then teleported back to the Akatsuki's hideout and slipped on the robe. It was black with red clouds just like all the other Akatsuki members robes. I got the ring and everything but it wasn't easy. This is where I normally train other than Orochimaru's where they try to do experiments on me but they fail easily as of how much I overpower them it's quite funny actually.

My training was rough here but trying to get into the Akatsuki was probably the most impossible thing to do. I basically stood up training non-stop for a week and I never rested but that week went by and now I'm stronger than ever. I walked out of my room and walked down the hall only to see Tobi. I smiled at him and continued to walk down the hall. "Tobi says hi." But I just ignored him.

I then turned the corner only to see him right in front of me. "Tobi, what are you doing?" I asked. "Tobi wants to play a game," he said and I sighed. "I'm really sorry Tobi but I need to speak with people and then go on a mission," I said simply. "You're always busy now Tobi's sad and mad." He said. I sighed "Sorry Tobi but I gotta go." and I continued to walk down the hall and knocked on Itachi's door. He opened it and he looked at me in confusion. "Let's take a walk," I said motioning my hand for him to step out of his room.