t w e l v e

(QUICK BLUB, SKIP THIS PART IF YOU WANT. But have you ever been reading a fanfic and it just got so cringy you just kind of tested your phone? Because ha, I KNOW I SURE DO. Anyways. Continue)

I grabbed my phone from jonahs hand very quickly and sat back down in my spot as soon as possible.
We both sat and watchedd the tv, me casually leaning onto his shoulder as we pretended to know what was going on on the show.

"Raina Louise Clark!" Zephan huffed as he stomped down the hallway, I rolled my eyes so hard even Satan can feel them whipping him across the face

"What do you want Zephan Markus Clark" I said, mimicking his tone of voice as I rolled my eyes again

"What's this about 'Raina and Jonah were trying to....' you know" He said angrily

"Well mama bear I'll have you know we were messing around. He took my phone and held it up so I climbed onto it to grab it back and the boys just happened to walk in at the wrong time" I said, snapping YET ANOTHER eye roll.

"I swearto god Raina lou-" I cut Zephan off by jumping up and going to the door, slamming it and locking it and turning around smiling

"Finally, some peace and quiet" I said with an innocent smile

••••
3rd Person POV
(The next morning)

Jonah rolled over in the bed, not expecting someone else to be there. He shot his eyes open and saw Raina sleeping peacefully, he had totally forgotten about the fact that he spent the night previously.
He glanced over to the nightstand on his side of the bed, 6:27, three minutes before Raina's alarm was suppose to go off.
He groaned at the thought of going to school in less than an hour. I decided to wake up Raina instead of her alarm doing it. I rolled on top of her and she started swatting me away

"Get off of me you idiot face, rollypolly yourself off of me" Raina  said yelled tiredly as she swatted him going  father into the blankets.  Jonah huffed and got off top of her

"Fine, but I'm not gonna wake you up until 5 minutes before we have to leave" Jonah said as he got up. He went over to her closet which conveniently had a small pile of clothes that he left there from previous hangouts/sleepovers. He found a pair of these kacki type Jean joggers and went deeper into her closet to pull out a sweater she confidently 'had for safe keeping'of his. He threw it over his head and decided to plan out an offit for Raina also,  smirking evily.

Hewent overto her dresser and found a pair of pants identical to his own. He had bought them a monthago for her as a prank gift but apparently she had kept them.
He put them on the edge of the bed and went back over to her closet, pulling out thebstupideat shirt he could find. It had been a crop top with a picture of Donald duck on the front, he laughed quietly to himself and set it on the bed, smirking evily still.

1 hour later

Jonah walked over to Raina with a large smile. He made his face turn to panic as he started shakingher, following the plan he created earlier since she did call him an idiot face

"Raina Louise Clark, we have 2 minutes until we have to leave get up hurry. I put some clothes on the bed for you!!" He shouted. She shot up at the speed of lightening, looking over at her clock

"Why wouldn't you wake me up sooner, were gonna be late jonah!" She said hurrying over to the clothes, glaring at them "y ou did no-"

"Raina we do not have enough time for you to pick out your offir,just put it on and come out to the car" Jonah said, speed walking out of the bedroom and to the living room putting his shoes on while laughing to himself.

"Today is going to be hilarious" he thought to himself