e l e v e n

*takes place one month after the party*
_____________________

Since the party me and Jonah have become very close, and no before you start assuming anything, it's not that type of close.

He's more of a best friend in my eyes than anything. We are constantly texting eachtoher, playing 8-ball on imessage, and just randomly face timing.

Every other day it seemed like we were hanging out. Obviously I haven't forgotten about my other friends.

Jillian is part of the cheerleading team at our school and so am I, we see eachtoher every single day at practice.
On Mondays, Wednesday's, and Thursdays is when Jonah and I normally hang out.

Then on Tuesdays and Fridays I always make sure to hang out with Jack, I keep him posted on absolutly everything.

I was laying in my bed, it was Thursday and I had just got home from cheer practice and I was complelty exhausted.

We were working on stunting all practice and I was a flyer. My legs were completely worn out to the point where I couldn't even get up. I was laying in bed when my phone started ringing for a face time call. I groaned and rolled over grabbing the phone, seeing jonahs caller ID

"Hey bestie!!" Jonah's voice rang through the speaker with a huge grin on his face "I'm on my way so you better be home!"

"I'm in my room... just come inside don't even knock...I'm to lazy to get up" I said with a yawn. He nodded and ended the call. I put my phone face down onto the matress and closed my eyes, drifting into a deep sleep

Jonah's POV

I arrived at Raina's house not even ten minutes after the call. I had chick-fella in one hand and a small holder of two Starbucks drinks in the other hand. I already knew her order since we normally went out to lunch duringour free period during school.

I opened her front door and tiptoed down the hallway and into her room. I saw her passed out cold in he bred and a smiled to myself a little.
I took off my shoes and set them next to her door and walked over and sat down on the bed next to her.
I knew how cheer practice was tiring her down over the past few weeks so I decided to let her take a little nap. I walked over to her tinilittle mini fridge in her closet (which she thinks I don't know about) and I put the drinks in it, and setting the food on top of it.

I ran back overand sat down on the bed next to her again, pulling out my phone and just sat there.

About ten minuteslater of me just sitting there she rolled over, wrapping her arms around my lower arm and resting her head onto my shoulder, still dead asleep.. I smiled, it was cute.

I decided to check up on Snapchat, since I had like 27 Snapchats that I hadn't opened.

First I clicked on zachs, it was a selfie of him with his little sister on his back as they both smiled wide. I took a selfie with a big grin and sent it back.

I opened Daniel and Jack's also, it was just random pictures.

Then I opened corbyns, which was the weirdest of them all. It consistedof him and his girlfriend Christina, sitting on his head wearing these weird goat masks... I just decided not to question it.

After many more Snapchats I came across this girl from school who snapchatted me.... Kaitlyn Dietz. She was the annoying head cheerleader at our high school.
She has this huge crushon me, yea she's pretty and all.... nice body, nice face..... but even I can't handle her.

It was a selfie of her trying to be cute... but it didn't really work.. I just decided to take a picture of myself with Raina clinged asleep to my arm and put my phone away.

"Rainnaaaa" I said poking her forehead lightly. She peeled her eyes open to glare at me

"Five more minutes" She huffed and nuzzled her head into my arm more

"Noooo, the foods going to get cold" I whined and she shot her yes open and looked at me

"You brought food..." She said with a small smile. I just chuckled and grabbed the bag of food with my free arm and put it on my lap

We immediately started eating, small talk and casual conversation. We were sitting weirdly were I was leaned against the bed frame and Raina was laying her head into my lap. She was in the middle of taking a selfie on Snapchat when I snatched her phone and started laughing. She shot up with wide eyes

"Give me back my phone you idiot sandwich!" She said reaching for her phone. I raised my arm over my head and held it as far back as possible

"No you gordan ramsey wanna-be!" I said laughing. She crawled up onto my lap, reaching for her phone. The position we were in was not innaproprate since she was on my lap looking as if she was straddling me.

Raina's POV

"Hey Raina is Jonah her- oh...oh god" Daniel said walking into my room, Zephan must have friends over

"What are we oh goding abo- oh...oh god" Corbyn said walking right next to Jonah

"Why are you both oh goding abo- oh...oh god.."Jack said walking to the door.

"Why are all- oh...oh god" Zach said repeating all of their actions

"GeT out you idiots" Jonah said grabbing a pillow eith his free hand and whipping it at the door to make it close and shut
I didn't realize why they were all shocked, that was until I looked down to see the position we were in

Did they think we were getting it on?"

I thought to myself, I Kind of just spaced out and didn't move, which was probably severely awkward for Jonah because well... I was on his lap and all...

"THEY WERE WHAT!?" I heard Zephan screamed from down the hallway

Shit.