よんだ あと

I'll admit, this story was a mess.

The plot was pretty random and shabby.

But I tried, and here's here's the result. Woohoo.

I'll give in some facts:

-At first, I was going to make Killua a male prostitute. But then I realized he's already rich, so...

-I'll be honest, I was half asleep while writing this story, so sometimes when I read through my stuff when you guys comment, I honestly question my life choices.

-In the fourth chapter, "You Get the Easiest One," I based the part of where Killua was curious of Gon off of the yaoi anime Love Stage!!

-Yes, they were watching Hunter x Hunter in chapter five, "Just Do It to Me Already."

-Writing cheesy pick up lines were fun.

-In chapter six, "You're So Inexperienced, I love It," I made a reference to Black Butler when Gon mentioned "a hell of a roommate," which is based off of "a hell of a butler."

-Kurapika was very protective of Gon since he doesn't want Gon to be like him in life.

-In chapter fifteen, "Would You Rather," I based the part where Killua asks Gon for his underwear off of the popular erotic romance novel Fifty Shades of Grey, where (SPOILERS) Christian asked Ana to give him her underwear.

-In chapter sixteen, "I Want to Hold Onto You Forever," I made a few references to BTS' "Euphoria."

-I've had awful writers block while writing this! My apologies!

I think that's all I'll say for now.