に: I'm Your New Roommate!

II

"Me?" The silver-haired boy questions, his grin becoming wider. "Why, I'm your new roommate; Killua!

"I'm assuming you're Gon, right?"

"Y-yeah..."

"You're honestly cute..." Killua says, his grin faltering, but soon returning. "Such an easy target."

"Wait, what—" Gon starts, but gets interrupted by a push from the back of his shoulders. He gets pushed into the chair of a dining table.

Killua takes the chair across from him, turns it around and straddles it. He places his elbows on the table, puts the backs of his hands under his chin, and smiles innocently at the other boy.

"Now, it's best to do what most strangers do..." Killua says, gazing into his eyes.

Gon tilts his head to the side.

"Learn about each other!" Killua says, his smile turning innocent, but then back to devious.

"Wh-what do you want to know?" Gon asks, leaning back in his chair to stay away from him.

"First of all, your age," Killua says, his smile fading. "I need to know if you're the legal age to..."

"...to what?" Gon asks, and Killua shakes his head.

"Never mind, just tell me." He answers, his smile returning.

"Eighteen..." Gon says, and the silver-haired boy smiles.

"Perfect!" Killua shouts, clapping his hands together. "The same age as me!"

Gon smiles awkwardly at the boy.

"I'll tell you some things you need to know..." Killua says, his expression becoming serious.

"And that is...?" Gon asks, a bit nervous.

"Now, listen," he says, slamming his hands down onto the table. "If you're going to be living with me, you'll have to deal with my innuendos."

Gon tilts his head to the side.

"I entertain men and women for a living," Killua says, a slight grin appearing on his face. "Hell, I've even exposed my bare body to some people," his grin grows wider. "And they even entertain me."

"Entertain?" Gon questions. Killua slams his face onto the table.

"Sexually excite with my body." He mutters, groaning as he has to explain it. He lifts his head back up.

"Oh."

"I often felt lonely since I didn't have anyone to amuse me," Killua says, leaning forward a bit, causing Gon to lean back as far as he can. "But now you're here; always available!"

"I'm not participating in your commands." Gon straight-up says, causing Killua to fake a pout.

"You wouldn't want a boy like me to feel lonely and needy, would you?" Killua questions, fluttering his eyelashes.

"I didn't pay to live here to play your little games." Gon says, and Killua drops his act.

"You'll have to get used to it to survive." He teases, and Gon rolls his eyes.

"I think I'll be fine."

"Suit yourself." Killua says, giving up. He gets up out of his seat.

"Hey, Killua?" Gon calls out?

"Hm?" He hums in response.

"It's my first time in the city," Gon says, putting his hand on the doorknob of the front door. "So... could you show me around?"

"Why? Can't you go around yourself?" Killua asks, tilting his head in frustration.

"I need to get to know you more;" Gon says, removing his hand from the knob. "I need to see that you're more than just a fuckboy."

"Woah, woah, woah!" Killua says, waving his hands in front of him. "I'm not a fuckboy if I still have my virginity!"

"But you said you entertain people...?" Gon says, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"By letting them touch my body, that's pretty much it!" Killua says, hiding his face into his forearms in shame and embarrassment. "I wouldn't be stupid enough to have sex with people I barely know!"

"Anyways," Gon says, shaking his head. Killua brings his arms down. "I need someone with me in case something bad happens."

"That's understandable," Killua says, grinning as he suddenly appears behind Gon. He plants his hands onto Gon's waist, causing him to gasp. "Anyone with a cute face like yours could easily get molested!"

One of Killua's hands slide down from Gon's waist to his rear, squeezing it lightly.

"And anyone with an ass as nice as yours." Killua whispers into Gon's ear.

Gon shudders from his sudden actions.

"We're getting so close," Killua teases, hugging his waist tightly. "And we just met today!"

Gon sighs heavily as he gets Killua off of him.

"Hold on, let me put on something more flattering." Killua says, gesturing to the fact that he's only wearing a tank top and basketball shorts.

"Th-thank god." Gon says, staring at the muscles he can see shaped in his shirt.

Killua grins, and laughs as he disappears into the apartment.

((I'm slowly dying. Just to be clear, almost all the characters will be "out of character."))