Chapter Fourteen

I must have fallen asleep in the car because next thing I knew Alan was carrying me into a bus. I closed my eyes once again and pretended to be asleep.

He laid me in a bunk and kissed my forehead before closing the curtain and backing out.

"Thanks, Kitty," I mumbled.

I heard him chuckle before saying goodnight.

I incoherently mumbled something that even I didn't understand and then I was out.

---

I woke up the next morning to a big bang. I sat straight up and hit my head on the top of the bunk.

"Oi!" I shouted.

I held my forehead before sliding out if the bunk, only to fall right on top of an Austin, who was also sliding out of his bunk.

"OI!" I screamed.

We sat there in a crumpled mess, me struggling to breathe as Austin had somehow ended up on top of me, before he got the idea to get off of me.

He turned around and helped me up as I looked at my surroundings.

"Where am I?"

"Oh, you were passed out and wouldn't wake up so we brought you here."

I grabbed my phone to check twitter. I opened the app and my phone dinged, notifying me that I had some mentions.

@austincarlile: @melodyraedawson met her soul mate... is it obvious?

The tweet had a video attached. I opened it and felt my face get more and more red as the video went on. It was me, sleeping, rambling on about Andy.

I put my phone in my back pocket, walked up to Austin, and smacked him on the back of the head.

"Ouch!" he yelped. "What the fuck was that for?"

I just glared at him and gestured with my phone.

"Ohh."

I turned on my heel and went back to my borrowed bunk to gather my stuff.

"Alan," I said,"who's bunk did I stay in?"

He popped his head around the corner and answered me.

"Tino stayed at Pierce The Veil's bus so he said he was cool with it."

"Tell him I say thanks!"

"Who says thanks?" asked Tino, walking onto the bus.

"Me says thanks."

"You says thanks?"

"Yeah, thanks for letting me borrow your bunk."

He ruffled my hair. "No problem, kiddo."

I poked him in the side, causing him to squirm away, before I grabbed my stuff to head back to my bus.

"Thanks Austin!" I hollered before stepping off the bus.

I wandered around a bit before I found the SWS bus. I knocked on the door repeatedly until someone came and answered the door, and just my luck; it was Kellin.

"Where the hell were you, Melody?" Kellin shouted.

"Was someone concerned about me?" I teased.

He rolled his eyes. "Just tell me where you were."

"I thought Alan or Austin had called you. My bad. I stayed on their bus because I fell asleep on the way home from the beach."

I felt a grin form on my face as memories of last night came crashing down.

"What are you so happy about?"

"Oh, nothing, just found my soul mate."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Now, uh, can I maybe come in now?"

He blinked once before moving to the side.

"Sorry."

"Is the great and almighty Kellin Quinn apologizing to me?" I mocked.

He rolled his eyes once again.

"So... Who's your soulmate?"

"Andy," I grinned.

"Hurley?"

"No, Biersack."

He made a noise of disgust.

"What?!" I glared at him.

"Nothing, nothing."

I continued to glare at him as the infamous smirk returned to his face.

"What?" I asked again.

He shook his head and exited the room, ruffling my hair on the way out. I swatted his hand away and heard his laughter fade as he got off the bus.

------------

Yay another chapter.

It sucks though.

Sorry.