Chapter Seven

I just finished putting my bags together when the bus stopped and the driver, which I've since learned his name is Todd, shouted that we were here.

I shouted goodbye to everyone and then heard a thump and an 'ow'.

Soon enough, Jack came running towards me from the bunk area. He tackled me in a bear hug while pretending to cry.

"Bye Melodyyyyyy!!" he shouted in my ear.

I patted him on the back.

"Bye Jack."

I heard the rest of the guys calmly make their way to where Jack and I were standing.

"Have a nice trip, Jack?" Rian smirked, making Jack actually blush.

"Shut up," he murmured.

"Bye, Melody," Alex said, opening his arms for a hug, which I returned.

Rian was next. "See ya, Mel," he said as he hugged me.

Zack also pulled me in a hug as he said, "See ya later, Melody."

"Bye, guys."

I was about to step off the bus when Jack shouted," Wait!"

I turned around.

"I don't have your number. I need
To be able to bother you."

I laughed as I grabbed a marker and wrote my number on his hand.

"Thank youuu," Jack smiled.

"Give it to the other guys if they ask."

"Okey dokey," he said as he waved. "Bye!"

I chuckled. "Bye, Jack."

I then grabbed my bags and stepped off the bus into a parking lot filled with similar buses, but thankfully they all had signs with the band's name on the side.

I walked around until I spotted one that said 'Sleeping With Sirens' on it.

I walked up to the door and took a deep breath before I knocked on the door.

"One second," I heard a voice shout.

The door opened seconds later to no other than Kellin Quinn.

"Can I help you?" he asked.

"Uh, yeah, I'm supposed to be staying on your bus...?" I said, suddenly intimidated.

He sighed. "Okay, follow me."

He turned around started walking away.

"Put your bags there," he motioned, before pointing to the bunks,"the one on the top right is yours I guess, the lounge is back there, and the bathroom is by the lounge. Enjoy."

He then literally turned on his heel and walked to his bunk and slid into it.

'Well, that didn't go the way I expected it to go, at all," I thought to myself as I put my bags away.

Suddenly, no other than Justin Hills walked in from the lounge.

"Well, hello there," he smirked,"I'm Justin, and you are?"

"I'm Melody, Melody Rae, but just call me Melody," I stammered out.

Suddenly Kellin burst out of his bunk and angrily walked between us, slammed something up on the wall of the bus, them stomped back to his bunk and his inside it once again.

Gabe and Jack, curious of the noise, came out of the lounge as well.

"What the hell was that?" Gabe asked.

Justin pointed at Kellin's bunk, then imitated his stomping, only much quieter, then pointed to the paper on the wall.

All four of us went over to inspect it.

'Rules For the New Chick

1) You can't bring any guys on the bus unless we approve of them

2) You can take no longer than twenty minutes in the bathroom at a time

3) You can't play music in your bunk unless you have earbuds or something

4) Don't talk loud

5) Do not eat in your bunk

6) If you break it, you buy it'

I felt my stomach sink with each rule.

The other guys looked at my sympathetically.

If it isn't obvious by now, I might as well put it on my forehead: Kellin Quinn hates me. What a fun tour this shall be.
----------

Thank you sm to Taylorhemmings44 for being so nice. Ily.

It's kind of short but I may update again later today.