Chapter Thirty-Four

Melody's POV

I was awoken a few hours later to Andy stirring in my lap. My eyes fluttered open to see Andy shaking me a little, tears streaming down his face. What stood out to me was the smile on his face.

That smile made me smile, and my eyes fill up with tears. It's been three whole days since he's smiled like that, and it was killing me.

"What?" I said. "I didn't hear you."

"He's gonna make it, Melody," he said. "He woke up ten minutes ago."

Tears ran down my cheeks as he embraced me and twirled me around. He kissed my lips, a light, tender kiss, until it became a kiss of desperation. My hands slid to his hair, a familiar place for them, and his hands on my cheeks. The pads of his thumbs brushing back and forth across my cheeks as the kiss deepened even more.

We broke apart a little after that, both of us out of breath and crying. He pulled me into a tight hug, and rested his chin on the top of my head.

"I love you," he murmured into my hair.

"I love you," I said in response. My cheek rested against his chest, and I relaxed as I listened to his heart beat.

"Biersack?" a nurse called.

Andy bolted over to her.

"Your father would like to see you," she said with a smile.

Andy looked at me as I sat back down. "Go ahead, I don't need to be in the way of your reunion," I said with a small smile.

"C'mon," he said as he grabbed my hand and gently pulled me out of the chair. "I want him to meet you, my fiancé."

I smiled when he said it and squeezed his hand with mine. We followed the nurse to a room, not unlike all the others. Andy knocked on the door softly.

"Come in," a weak voice called.

Andy stuck his head in and smiled before going the rest of the way in, and pulling me with him.

A man, Andy's father, laid in a bed, eating some soup.

"Andy," he smiled. "You're looking better than ever."

"I would say the same for you, but you're kinda in a hospital bed," Andy chuckled.

His father laughed a little, wincing a bit. "How long was I out? None of the doctors would tell me."

"Three days. A lot shorter than I was expecting, but I'm glad it didn't last as long as Melody's coma."

A small wave of nausea made its way through me at the mention of my two years in a coma.

"Who's Melody?" his father asked.

"Oh!" Andy exclaimed. He pulled me in front of him. "This is Melody, my fiancé." He grinned even wider when he said fiancé.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Biersack," I said with a smile.

"Oh, please, call me Ken. We're practically family, after all."

"Alright, Ken," I said.

There was an awkward moment of silence.

"Well," I said, "I'm sure you two have a lot of catching up to do, so I'm going to call Ashley or Austin or someone and see if they want to go shopping."

"Alright, babe, be safe," Andy said.

"I will. Love you," I said before pecking him on the lips."

"Love you," he called as I walked out the door.

"You two are so cute," I heard Ken say to Andy. My cheeks burned a bit as I giggled, imaging Andy's reaction.

I pulled out my phone and sent a text to the All Time Low guys and the Of Mice guys, and the rest of the Black Veil Brides, and invited them to go to the mall with me.

I made my way home to take a quick shower. I checked my phone once I got out, and got an affirmative from Jack, Zack, Alan, Austin, Tino, CC, Ashley, Jinxx, and Jake.

I put on some mascara and threw my hair into a bun before grabbing my keys and going to the Starbucks in the mall where I told them all to meet me and ordered a white chocolate mocha.

I sat down and waited for them to appear, when a boy around sixteen approached me.

"Hey, you're Andy Biersack's soulmate, aren't you?"

I smiled a bit. "Yep, that's me!"

"Do you mind maybe taking a picture...with me?" he asked shyly.

"Of course not, sweetie. Ooh look perfect timing! Ashley!" I yelled. "Take a picture of us!"

The boy about choked. "Can u maybe have a picture with you, too?"

"'Course," Ashley said cheerfully.

The boy handed his phone to Ashley and stood next to me. We quickly took pictures, and then switched.

"Thank you so much!" he gushed.

"No problem! If you stick around maybe five more minutes everyone except Andy should be here."

"Really?" he asked, his voice getting higher in hope.

"Really," Ashley and I said at the same time, causing us to laugh.

"Speak of the devil, and he shall appear," Ashley muttered as everyone else walked in.

"I thought you meant only Black Veil Brides were coming! Oh my god is this a dream?"

I chuckled a little. "Aight, listen up y'all, we got a fan of all y'all right over here. This here is Brian."

"Briaaaan, what's happening my man?" Jack greeted him.

"Um, I think maybe the best day of my life."

I smiled while watching his face light up as he was introduced to each person individually.

After the pictures were done, we had the barista take one big group photo, us surrounding Brian.

He cleared his throat. "I just want to say thank you, to all of you, for inspiring me to play music. I play bass in my band, PVRIS, it's spelled P-V-R-I-S (pronounced Paris) because of copyright issues, because of y'all."

I 'aw'ed at this moment, and decided I really liked this kid.

"Here, Brian, give me your Twitter, an I'll follow you, and make sure that Andy and I check out your band, alright?" I said.

He nodded furiously before writing it out for me. We all said our goodbyes before he left as we all finished our drinks.

After we were done, I looked at them and said, "Well, shopping?"

------
So that wasn't up in an hour (sorry) but it's a bit longer I think.