Logan imagine - 18

You dated Logan for 5 years now but according to your feelings, you seem not to love him anymore. Logan was out with his friends today and you stayed home. Later in the evening when Logan came home, you wanted to tell him about that and break up.

"Hey (Y/N), everything alright?" he asked concerned. "Nothing's alright Logan..." you said. "What's wrong?" he asked. "I... I just feel like I don't have feelings for you anymore..." you said, some tears already rolling down your cheek. "Oh okay..." he said. sightly hurt. He walked upstairs and you just sat on the couch, crying because you kind of broke his heart. You stood up and went to the basement to get your suitcase. Then you went to your closet room and packed just the important stuff. Then you went to where you thought Logan would be, your bedroom. "Logan, I can't stay here and see you that way. I'm flying back to San Diego." you said. "What? When?" he asked. "Tomorrow morning." you said. Then none of you said a word anymore. You quietly walked away.

The next morning...

You woke up and got dressed for your flight. Logan was at the door as you were leaving. "Here. Open this when you're on the flight. Okay?" he said and gave you a little box. "Okay." you said and walked outside to the cab. Logan also helped you with your suitcase. "Bye..." you both said at the same time. Then you got into the cab and the driver drove to the airport. You paid him and went inside the building to check in. It didn't take that long, you were on the plane after 20 minutes. When the plane took off, you opened the box from Logan. Inside was another box which was tinier than the other one and a card. The card said:

Dear (Y/N),

I don't know how to ever forget you because I know I can't. I love you no matter if you love me back or not. I always will. Now I hope you didn't open the other box yet. The day you broke up I actually wasn't out with my friends. I went to buy something, for you, for our future. Yes, I wanted to propose. Even though you might not want or need the ring, I thought I should let you have it and know what was actually supposed to happen that night. If you want, forget me. But always know that I'll never forget you, you'll always be in my heart.

In love, Logan

You were in tears while reading that. The only thought you had was to go back and talk to Logan. You felt guilty. And the tears were a proof to you that your feelings just fooled you again. You still loved him. After you got off of your two hours flight, you booked another flight back to Los Angeles. But you had to wait a few hours though. 

After you finally landed in L.A. you called a cab back to Logan's house. He was totally shocked when he saw in front of his porch. "Logan, I'm so sorry! I was totally wrong!" you said. "Come in." he said. "What made you know that you were wrong?" he asked. "Just everything in that letter." you said. "I think you might like to have this little thing!" you said and gave him the little box with the ring. You still didn't open it, so you don't know what it looks like. Logan got on one knee and opened the box. You saw the most beautiful ring ever. "(Y/F/N), will you marry me?" he asked. "Yes!!!" you said and he put the ring on your finger.