James imagine for kayak_and_james

You're a geek and don't have many friends at school. You have a crush on the most popular boy from your school. He was a jerk but everyone loved him because he once got a acting job in iCarly. You knew you would never get a chance with him but you never gave up.
You were walking down the hall while reading a book. You bumped into someone. "Sorry" you said and walked the other way. "Sorry? Just sorry? You ruined my dress!" Chantal, the most selfish girl in the world, said. She pushed you away and you fell down. She walked away. "Hey, are you okay?" a guy came and asked. You turned around and saw it was James. "Yeah I'm okay..." you said and he helped you to get up. "I saw what she did to and that wasn't okay!" he said. "Who told you to come to me?! You never really cared what happened to me!" you said and walked away.

*music class*

"Okay students today you can pick your partner for the projects!" your teacher said. "Okay who's with who?" she asked and took a pen to write your names. "I'm with James!!!" the girls all yelled. "No!!! I am!!!" that went on and on. "Stop it girls! Let's ask James who he wants to be with!" she said and the girls calmed down. "Uhm I gonna work with, Kayla!" he said and pointed with to you. "Kayla is that okay?" the teacher asked. "Yes..." you said yes because you knew no one else would work with you so you would have to do all the work alone. All the girl looked mad at you.
The partner picking went on and you and James were allowed to go home. James came to your house to start your project. "I told you I care about you!" he said. "Okay I belive you" you said and smiled. He chuckled a bit. The project was to record a song and shoot a video for it. You two were working at the project till 10pm. "i'm tired" James said. "We can do a break!?" you said and James nodded quickly. You did a break. You laughed very much. "I never thought this would be fun!" you said grabbing your stomach because it was hurting from laughing. After that break you didn't work on the project anymore and James was leaving. "It was nice with you today!" James said. You blushed and smiled. He gave you a quick hug and you returned it. "So tomorrow you're coming to my place?" he asked grabbing his jacket. "Yes" you said and smiled. "Kayla there's another thing I want to ask you...there's a girl who I know just since a day and I think I'm in love with her...what should I do?" he asked. "I think you should just be honest to her!" you said and smiled. "Sure?!" he asked. You nodded. "Kayla, will you go out with...me?" he asked shyly. "James I don't know...we just started to talk today and I...just don't know..." you said looking down. "Believe me, I started to admire you like 2 months ago!" he said. "I will" you said. "Really!?" he asked. You just kissed him. "Answer enough?!" you pulled away and asked. "Definetly" he said and leaned in again. 

Hope you like it! If not, tell me and I'll write another one!