Carlos imagine for AznNinja

You are dating Big Time Rush's Carlos Pena.

"Let's get going." Carlos said. "Okay..." you said and followed him to your car. You drove to the airport.

"Flight 357 to Germany is boarding now!" the announcer said.

"I better be going..." Carlos said and stood up. "No! I don't want you to leave yet!" you said and hugged him tightly. "Serenity, I have to." he said. "But I don't want you to!" you fought back. "We talked about this a hundred times. Please." he pleaded. "No!" you said. Many tears started to stream down your face. "Wait, give me your phone." Carlos said. "What? Why?" you asked and pulled away. "Just give me your phone." he said. "And your headphones!" he added. "Okay!?" you said and gave him what he wanted.

He plugged in the headphones and did something on your phone.

"Here." he said and gave back your phone. He put one of the plugs into your ear and said "Listen to this song and always know that I am with you." he said and pecked your lips. "I really should go now" he said and grabbed his carry on. "Bye." he said and waved. You waved back and also said "Bye.". He walked his way inside and you started the song; Girl I'll be thinking about you Worldwide.

Hope you like it! If not, tell me and I'll write another one!