Logan imagine - 3

You were in high school and your prom was next week. Almost every guy asked you to be their date but not the one you were waiting for...Logan. 5 days later he still didn't ask you. You didn't want to go with any guy to the prom, you wanted to go with him. You'd rather go alone than without him.
You walked out of class. You were in the hallway and then someone grabbed your wrist and pulled you into a dark room. You started to scream but then the someone pressed their lips against yours. You didn't know what was going on but you kissed back and didn't pull away. Then the someone pulled away and turned on the light. You could see their face now. "Logan?!" you asked in shock. "Hey" he said with a light smirk. "But why did you- and h-" he cut you off, you were still shocked. "I'm not good in things like that but...I love you...but I never had that much courage to ask you out and I can't believe I'm talking to you right now without stuttering or something..." he said. He actually loves me back?1 No this can't be true. "I don't know ow to ask you this...but will you go to the prom with me?" he said and took out a rose of his jacket. "He asked me...HE ASKED ME!!!!!" went through your head right then. "Yes Logan!!!" I screamed. He kissed me again but you pulled away. Logan looked sadly. "I'm sorry I thought because-" you cut him off and kissed him again.