Kendall imagine - 16

You were married to your high school crush James Maslow. Before you got married, you were dating and James was so sweet to you and really loved you. But after you got married, he changed to the total opposide. He started to come home very late, punch you when you wouldn't want to do everything he told you to and so on.

It's been two weeks that you hadn't felt good. You were throwing up every hour and were feeling very bad. Just for security, you took a pregnancy test and it was positive...

"James, I have to talk to you..." you said, as he came home. "What do you want?" he asked. "The only thing I want is for you to be like you were before we got married!" you almost yelled at him. "(Y/N) it was about time you get to know the real me!" he laughed evily. "I can't believe you!" you said, crying. "What is it now sook?!" he asked, rolling his eyes. "I'm pregnant James!" you said, crying even more. You ran up to your room and started to pack your stuff. "This is what I should have done a long time ago..." you thought to yourself. When you were done, you ran out of the house and heard James yelling behind you. "Don't dare to come back!". That just broke your heart more.

You got into your car and drove to the only one who has always been here for you. You parked your car and walked up to the fron door. You knocked and he immediately opened the door.

"Hey (Y/N)!" he said. "Hey Kendork." you said. "Come in!" he said and walked aside. "Have you been crying?" he asked as he realized your red, puffy eyes. You nodded slowly. "Argued with James again? How bad was it?" he asked. "I packed my stuff and left." you said. "So you have no place to stay at?" he asked. I shook my head. "You can stay here!" he said smiling. "Thank you Kendall!" you said and hugged him. "Anytime!" he said and hugged you back.

Two months later you were finally divorced from James. Kendall and everyone else knew about your baby which was on the way but no one knew it was James'. They thought it was Kendall's because you started dating. But Kendall knew and he was okay with it. "I will raise this kid as if it was my own." was what Kendall said when you told him about your baby.

After the baby was born, Kendall proposed to you and you two got married.