"Do you guys have betadine?" Jimin asks.

"No," Both of them chorus.

"Septadine?"

"No."

"Useless." Jimin says, earning hurt expressions from the younger two.

"Why though?"

Jimin rolls up his sleeves, showing them a big, bloody looking scrape on his forearm.

Taehyung gasps, quickly climbing out of his bed to inspect the wound on his soulmate's.

"What happened?"

"It was a bit slippery and my bicycle just," Jimin shrugs, "Poof."

"Go to the health center!" Taehyung urges him.

"I already did, Tae." Jimin smiles at his best friend. "It just still stings a bit, that's why."

"I can go ask them for betadine if you want." Jungkook says.

"No, no. That's fine." Jimin shakes his head. "I'm going back to rest. You should sleep too."

"We will soon."

"Your soon is like 4 hours later." Jimin says, before waving at them and leaving the room.

+

Jungkook looks up from his laptop at the two familiar voices.

"What do you think you are doing?" Jimin asks her, blocking her path.

"To work, duh."

"In that situation." He raises his brows, nodding at her legs.

"I'm going to be arranging books with my hands, not my legs."

"I'm not letting you do that." He firmly says, blocking her path again when she tries to walk pass him.

"Jimin," She whines, shaking her body back and forth.

"You should be resting, Dara." Jungkook gets up from his seat, walking towards them.

Her eyes widen and her jaw drops, "Not you too! It's just a scratch."

"And if you keep going to force yourself, that scratch is going to become worse."

"Wait a second," She says, eyeing the two. "I have a wound on my knee but Jimin's the one with a wound on his arm. Why is no one stopping him?"

Jimin opens his mouth, thinking of an excuse, "I'm a man."

"Yeah, right." Both Jungkook and Dara scoff.

"You punk, I was born in Busan first."

"And yet you are shorter than me." Jungkook mocks.

"Anyways, both of you shouldn't work today."

This time, the shorter ones glare at him, trying to make him feel intimidated but instead, it just makes him laugh.

"Seriously, tell the librarian and just rest for today. Jimin hyung, you should take a rest from all your other part time jobs."

When they are about to protest again, he pushes them slightly towards the desk and watch them finally tell the librarian and leave the library together.

+

"WASSSUPPP," Taehyung greets the four girls.

"Are you drunk already?" Dara asks, judging him who's pouring another cup of vodka.

"Y'all drink, right?" He asks the girls, ignoring Dara's question.

"I don't." Dara answers, walking away from the table and heading towards the couch in the shared kitchen.

The other three girls whom Dara just introduced them to the boys a few hours ago nod their heads excitedly, taking their seats around the table.

Jungkook walks towards Dara with a smile, "You don't drink?"

"Yep."

"You sure?"

"I've never ever tried a sip in my entire life." She replies. "Do you?"

"When I feel like it." He shrugs, plopping down beside her.

"Dara!" Jimin calls from the table. "The yogurt is in the fridge."

"Fuck yes." She grins, quickly getting up and takes the yogurt from the fridge.

"When did you even buy the yogurt?" Jungkook asks Jimin.

"Earlier?"

"Yo, come join the game." Taehyung says.

"Isn't it a drinking game?" Dara asks, eating her yogurt with strawberry sauce.

"No. It's just truth or dare with cards."

"With cards?" She asks, taking the vacant seat beside Jimin with Jungkook following her actions and sitting beside her.

"Yeah so it's like," Taehyung pauses, probably not knowing how to explain it.

"I will give each of you a card and the person who gets the KING card can order 2 people to do a dare or a truth." Jimin explains instead before taking a sip of his beer.

"How do you choose the 2 people?" Tasha, Dara's friend asks.

"The KING will choose two random numbers he wants. The 2 people who have those numbers on their cards will have to do the dares."

"Let's get it!" Bright, a Thai guy who's a roommate of Jimin exclaims.

Jimin shuffles the cards and gives them away. Jungkook looks at the number of his card - a 5.

Taehyung waves his card in the air, "I'm the King, boys and girls."

"What's your dare?" Jimin asks, chuckling at his bestfriend's behaviour.

Taehyung taps his chin with his finger, "Hmm, 5 and 2, do the pepero kiss!"

"What's that?" A short girl friend of Dara whom Jungkook doesn't even know the name of asks, scaring Jungkook since he definitely doesn't want to do that with any of the girls.

Except someone.

Wink wonk.

"One person bites one end of the pepero, and the other one bites the other end and you have to eat it together until you guys are like 1 cm apart." Taehyung explains, wiggling his eyebrows.

"That's so gross!" Dara complains.

Jungkook's eyes quickly looks at Dara from his amazing peripheral vision, Oh, maybe it's her?

"Who's 5?" Another girl of Dara's three friends asks loudly, "I'm 2!"

Oh please no

+

it's double update!