Chapter 1

"And then Bambam, he wandered into the wrong room while Vixx was changing." Jackson laughed, slapping his knee
That he just hurt Bambam so hard but he couldn't tell them. It would cause too much controversy.
"By the way, Bambam, when did you last take a shower?" Youngjae said out of the blue.
"Umm, yesterday I think," Bambam said, the truth was that she couldn't take a shower without feeling like ripping off her skin. "I should probably take one then."
She walked into the bathroom and turned out the light so that she wouldn't see herself and covered the mirror, so she wouldn't see herself. She walked her way into the shower and turned on the hot stream of water. Bambam grabbed the shampoo and washed her hair. As she was going to get the conditioner she slipped and everything crashed on her.
She felt a bit dizzy so she didn't get up immediately. But as she heard footsteps she tried to get up.
"Are you okay?" Jackson said, running into the bathroom.
"GET OUT!" Bambam yelled
"Why?" Jackson asked, "I was concerne-"
"JUST GET OUT!" She yelled, curling up into herself.
She sat there and cried for a long time until she managed to step out of the shower. When she did she put on the towel like any normal woman would, thankfully no one asked why she did that. She walked into her room and got dressed in her boy clothes. She got out her phone and texted Hanbit. Hanbit was a transgender idol, she transitioned before she debuted so everyone knew her as a girl, and she was helping Bambam with her gender dysphoria and being closeted.
To: Bittie
Can I meet with you? I wanna peel my skin off.
She put her phone away laying kb her bed listening to music. After a few songs she heard her text tone.
From: Bittie
Sure, wanna meet at the cafe?

To: Bittie
Ok. I'll be there in 10 minutes

Bambam then grabbed her bag and put her dress, breastforms and her makeup in it. She slung the bag over her shoulder and walked out the door.

She walked to the small cafe and went into the bathroom. She changed into the dress and her makeup. She walked out with a smile and sat with Hanbit.

"What happened?" Hanbit asked
"I was taking a shower and I slipped. Jackson came in and I yelled at him to get out." Bambam stated.
"Hmm, ok, anyway. How is everything?" she asked
"other than that and the dysphoria, it's going really really well" Bambam smiled
"ok, I think I know what will help us?" Hanbit asked, leaving a pause before saying "shopping."
"let's go." bambam said while getting up.
They entered the store and chose a few things. As they were walking back to a park Hanbit spoke up.
"I have to confess something to you." Hanbit said "I know you will probably reject me and it will probably ruin our friendship but I really like you."
Bambam knew that Hanbit had feeling for her and Bambam felt the same way.
"Close your eyes." Bambam said
Hanbit closed her eyes and winced, bracing herself for something that was never going to come.
Bambam leaned in and kissed her.
After they kissed Hanbit asked,
"would you be my girlfriend?"
Bambam smiled "Yes, but will you?"
Hanbit kissed her and said, "of course."
"It's getting late. I should go back." Bambam said, "but I'll see you tomorrow."

Bambam changed in a bathroom at a store and wiped off her makeup. She walked in the door and saw all the GOT7 members waiting for her.

"What's this?" Jaebum asked, holding up her dress.

A/n: this will be a shitshow. Anyway please leave a review and weather or not I should continue this