coma

So many things have happened without me being able to do a single thing about them. I'm stuck. Stuck between two places, between the dream world where I talk to Jasper most of the time in a world I had created to keep myself from going insane and then the real world. The real world where my Jasper is suffering the consequences of my actions of my own stupid ambitions and selfishness.

Living in this strange world sometimes everything just stops it's like my mind is shutting down, slowly but surely the cogs are stopping and don't start again. Sometimes I hear voices, i used to hear Jasper talking to me desperately but if never be able to respond. He could feel it though as he would rest his hand on mine and simply sit there for hours just talking at me. I used to hear Bella but Charlie tells me how devastated she's been at the moment.

Let me take you back to how everything went wrong.

"I don't want to be a year older" Bella moaned as she fastened her converse.

"Why not? 18 it's a perfect age. Wait I suppose it's not really we still can't legally drink I still can't drive. But why don't you want to be 18?"
I was lying on my bed reading about the French revolution, Jasper had inspired me to learn more about the time we had previously spent together, he still won't tell me the name of our little girl... I wanted to see if I could find a record of her grave and leave flowers but he's not to happy with that idea.

"If I turn 18, which by 6.00 we will both be 18. I'm going to end up being older that Edward. Oh my god I feel like a cooger" bella panicked.
Bella and Edward have been more solid than ever since the accident, however the relationship between Bella and Jasper has been growing evermore like the elephant in the room.

Jasper basically hates Bella for dragging me into the situation... but what he doesn't realise and what I've tried over and over again to tell him is that I went willingly into that situation. I did it with Bella and not because of Bella.

"Besides Jasper still hates me" Bella stated grabbing her school bag.
"He doesn't hate you he's just.... sensitive about the whole experience" that didn't even sound convincing to me.
"In other words he hates me" Bella repeated.
I heard the sound of  a car horn outside and saw the smile on Bellas face as she looked out the window. It must be Edward.

"I've got to go I'll see you at school, oh and I think Alice might be trying to organise a party for us so I'd watch out she'll be excited" I chuckled as Bella made her way out of our room leaving me alone in the house.
I lay back in my bed putting the book down on my bedside table and closed my eyes. I smiled when I felt a soft hand caressing my my neck slowly dragging it's way down to the curve of my breasts.

"Morning" he said before sweetly kissing me as if he wanted to wake his sleeping beauty.
"Morning" I smiled dragging my hands though his longer blonde hair.
"You like my hair long" he teased and smirked. His long hair had been a lengthy on going debate, I had kept telling him to cut it but I have to admit it feels good to have something to pull my hands through.

"Hmmm I think I quite like your long hair" I groaned as he kissed my neck roughly no doubt leaving a red mark that I would have to cover up.

He settled himself inbetween my legs quite happily continuing his assault on my neck.
"Jasper......" I winced as he bit slightly harder than I think he intended.
"Sorry love" he said bringing his eyes to mine and gently put his hand around the back of my head bringing our lips together for the second time today.

"I love you" I chuckled as seemed to be sinking into my body making our limbs unrecognizable to others.
"I love you too wife" he smirked hovering above me his golden eyes twinkling in the sunlight escaping through the tears in the old purple lavender blinds.

"We're not married yet don't jinx it, I still can't believe Charlie gave you permission" I giggled and he rolled us over onto the ground. He smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Well it does actually help that I can manipulate people's emotions" I looked at him with a warning stare.

"Please tell me you didn't manipulate my dad into giving you permission" I said sitting up slightly with my arms on his shoulders.
"Of course I didn't it's just that I'm favorite over Edward and I secretly think he quite likes me anyway" he kissed me and the cheek and continued kissing my lips gently.

"Jasper it's too early for thi and besides we both have school in half an hour.... did you bring your bike?" I pushed myself upwards and walked over to my packed bag. I heard shuffling behind me and turned to see Jasper pulling out a small square piece of paper from his bag.
"I thought I'd combine one of your drawings and I created this, what do you think?" Jasper nervously handed me what looked to be a beautiful wedding invitation he had combined a drawing of mine of the two of us on what would be our weddings day. I had a bit of a fantasy and I'd wanted to draw what we'd look like.

I blushed and read the invitation.

You are invited to the wedding of

Jasper whitlock Hale
&
Elizabeth Jones swan

The wedding will be held on the 21st of December 2010 at the rose chapel Texas.

"It's beautiful" I could hardly speak my lips were trembling.
"Do you like it? I mean if you don't... you're crying, you clearly don't like it, I'm sorry-

I giggled and turned around wiping my eyes.
"Jasper for once can you shut up, I love it and were gonna be late for school" I said looking down at my watch.
Jasper wrapped his arms around me.

"Well I should warn you Alice has planned a small party tonight"

I groaned grabbing my helmet.