TEASER (chris, eddie, and you book!!)

GUESS WHAT!?

yeah you probably already guess because of the title...but yes! @MMC_girly and I are making a book for Chris, Eddie, and You.

Here is a little teaser...more info on the book will be posted soon :))

And yes, it will be a separate book from this one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You loved your new cozy little apartment in the heart of the city. It was warm, inviting, and best of all it was right beside Eddie's apartment. You were looking into finding a new apartment, and when Eddie told you about the affordable one beside him, you couldn't say no. It was a little hard to tell Chris the news, but he got over it eventually. Thank god the two of them didn't see each other much anymore. They were jealous people.

Most morning's you would go take a swim in the warm indoor pool, or meet Eddie at the gym. Sometimes you would go out for coffee with Chris, or spend time reading a book inside. Whatever it was, you loved it. Your new life was great.

Currently you were on the couch listening to some music and drawing. You were in your happy place. In the morning sun, after your workout. You were sipping a banana smoothie feeling fresh and awake. You looked up from your desk to see the beautiful city right in front of you. Your desk was by the window and you loved looking at the beautiful view.

One of your favourite things to do was sit on the balcony while the sun set, with Chris or Eddie.

"RRRRIIIIIIINNNGG"

You looked at your phone and saw that Chris was calling.

"Hey," you said.

"Hey, guess what?" He replied.

"What?" You asked.

"I'm moving to TR towers, the fifteenth floor," He said excitedly.

You lived in TR towers. On the fourteenth floor. This was about to be a ride.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's a little teaser for you! I'll be putting a chapter on here about all the info soon :))

also to all of the people out there that loved Chris and Eddie's friendship, I know! I'm sorry, but the book is made to be like this. But aren't those photo's of young Chris and Eddie together so cute!!! Ugh I love them so much.

 But aren't those photo's of young Chris and Eddie together so cute!!! Ugh I love them so much

-Max