Izzy Stradlin

You sighed as you poured yet another  green kale smoothie. Why were they so popular anyways, it was kale.

You handed over the green smoothie's to a couple with a stroller, and moved on to the next customer.

"Hi, can I get a mixed berry smoothie," said a girl with curly black hair. She turned to the guy beside her, who was surprisingly good looking and asked what he wanted. When he had answered she told you, "And a banana strawberry smoothie."

You put the order in and shoved the cash in the register, eager to finally make something new. And maybe to impress the dude at the counter. You carefully chopped up the banana's and strawberry's and threw them into the blender with a little bit of coconut water. As you blended it, you turned around to grab the berry mix, and found the guy staring at you, smiling...? More like a smirk.

Okay, we can work with that, You thought. You half smiled, half smirked back. WAIT, you thought. Who was that girl, his girlfriend, maybe sister..?

Since you couldn't tell you decided to play it neutral. After blending and putting the caps on the smoothies, you confidently walked over to the customers. You felt pretty hot, until you dropped both smoothies because you didn't pay attention while putting on the caps. You looked up and the black haired girl was trying not to laugh. But the guy over the counter was full on laughing. He didn't bother covering it up. You turned red and tried not to freak out. You bent down to clean up the mess when he said something.

"Hey look, I'm really sorry but my cousin over here looked really stupid when she tried not to laugh and it cracked me up," he said, and passed you a little folded up piece of paper. "I'm Izzy, we should get together sometime and you can replace those smoothies you dropped another time" He winked and then walked away. His cousin shrugged and walked away. You could hear her yell, "you're replacing that cash mister."

You opened the note, inside was a number who you were guessing was Izzy's. Would you call, you didn't know yet...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little lousy written, I know, but I like the storyline. If you guys want a part two comment or message me! Check out the request chapter to find out what's coming next :)

-m