Chris, Eddie, and You (pt1)

Quick note PLEASE READ :)

So I got this idea from @MMC_girly but I have so many idea's for it I might turn it into a book. Maybe..maybe not.If you think I should, comment or message me please, because it doesn't matter too much to me, it's what you guys want :) Ps:If you don't want to read something about Chris and Eddie going against each other don't read!! Also make sure to follow MMC_girly for the idea :)

So here's part one...

*****

"So what are you doing tonight?" Chris asks you, as you too sip tea.

"I just have some friends coming over, you?" you reply.

"Not much, that's cool," He said. You immediately noticed the hint of sadness in his eyes.

"Do you wanna come?" you say, feeling bad.

"Nah, I wouldn't wanna intrude," He said back. But you could tell he really wanted to come.

"It's alright only two people are coming," you say.

"Okay," Chris said happily. He was smiling and it made me so happy to see it. Chris didn't like to smile often. Or at least not in front of you. You just hoped that he and Eddie would get along okay. At least your friend Ellie would be there.

"See you at seven than?" You say, getting up from the table.

"7, it is," He reply's with another smile.

*****

YES IT'S SHORT I AM AWARE :)))

But this is just the little chapter to get it started, I for sure am POSTING TOMMOROW. Hope you enjoyed :) I'll post to my message board when I update the chapter tomorrow evening...

-Max

Vote and comment if you enjoyed.