Kurt Cobain

You swayed to the music as Nirvana finished another song.

"Fuck you all, this is the last song of the evening," Kurt said.

You sighed when he looked right at you. He was beautiful. His soft blond hair went perfectly his  blue eyes. 

The first few lyrics started flowing, like an angels voice, and as the song came to an end you saw Kurt take a pause, his blue piercing blue eyes wide open, until he sang the last lyric. The crowd applauded and you got out of your seat and cheered. Kurt smiled at the audience and you heart melted. He didn't smile much. You watched the boys leave the stage and sipped your drink waiting for Kurt. 

After a few minutes you felt arms wrap around you from behind. You turn around to find Kurt staring right at you smiling. Damn there was a lot of smiling tonight. He had changed into a flannel and combed his hair a bit. You always told Kurt he was beautiful no matter what, but he still went out of his way to impress you. He presented some roses in front of you with yet another gorgeous smile. 

"Kurt, your the one who deserves these not me," You say. But he doesn't reply. He just kisses you softly, grabs your hand, and leads you out the door. 

***

Doing Eddie Vedder next (in one or two days)

Make sure to leave you requests or send me storie :))